Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

DMH Fabrication's FD Build

Old 10-28-2010, 07:52 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: DMH Fabrication's FD Build

I have to back Ramey up on this... the whole thread is an implied advertisement. Fine by me because it's fun to watch and it's showcasing their abilities. Whether or not it's in-line with forum rules I don't know.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

It could be argued that any thread full of build pictures that has any reference to a commercial shop would be considered an advertisement. It's a blurry line.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:05 AM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

The thread was posted purely to show the car and allow people to enjoy the a unique build, so lets leave it alone and not take it some other direction. Sorry if you took it any other way.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by 69vette
The thread was posted purely to show the car and allow people to enjoy the a unique build, so lets leave it alone and not take it some other direction. Sorry if you took it any other way.
Sorry, but if it was purely to show off the car build why would you start the thread with this....

Disclaimer: Most of this work was done in our home garage due to the new garage being built at the time. This thread is just to show off the project, not the facilities.

I wanted to post this thread to show some of the type of work that DMH Fabrication can do. We are a small operation currently, but offer many different services to our customers. Here is a thread detailing most of the build of our 1994 RX7 R2.
Why would someone enjoying the build thread care about the facilities? Answer is that they wouldn't, but a prospective probably would. You specifically say this thread is to show the type of work your shop can do and the services you offer. Where I come from that'd advertising for your shop.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:34 AM
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Sorry, but if it was purely to show off the car build why would you start the thread with this....

Why would someone enjoying the build thread care about the facilities? Answer is that they wouldn't, but a prospective probably would. You specifically say this thread is to show the type of work your shop can do and the services you offer. Where I come from that'd advertising for your shop.
lmao strike one! he knows why he made the thread were not stupid

I wanted to post this thread to show some of the type of work that DMH Fabrication can do. We are a small operation currently, but offer many different services to our customers. Here is a thread detailing most of the build of our 1994 RX7 R2.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Guess I didn't go back and read his exact words. If you really want it edited, i'm sure he would have no problem doing so.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:57 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

I'm sure it's fine and since ya'll have stated that I'm sure that is fine too.

Unless someone reports it; I say carry on. (this isn't my section and ya'll are doing cool shit so f it)
(or just get a Sponser thing?)
Old 10-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Fanboi

For the record I don't care what you say... I don't run this website. I like this thread and enjoy seeing your pictures. Just wanted to point out that it was more than a simple build thread.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:08 PM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

I'm sorry if anyone felt like this thread was created to advertise or make any attempt to sell anything. I did want to showcase our work, but it was only for the enjoyment of others and get some compliments/criticisms. I didn't post a link to our website, or give prices, or attempt to sell any kind of service or product as far as I am aware. I'm sorry if this came off as anything other than a build thread. If any moderators have a problem with anything in the thread they can feel free to let me know, and I will edit it to their liking. This is my personal car that I have been building for the last 18 months, not a shop car. I merely wanted to show off some cool parts we have built, and not try to sell anything. I have seen Re-specgarage, and other "shops" post up build threads, but since no one is advertising anything for sale, I did not think you needed vendor status to post up a project. Like I said, I will modify the thread if a moderator deems it necessary. Let's get back to what's important and just enjoy some build photos. Speaking of, I need to get back to work on the car!

Last edited by GSXRATED; 10-28-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Registered Member

btothefnrock btothefnrock btothefnrock btothefnrock btothefnrock btothefnrock btothefnrock btothefnrock btothefnrock btothefnrock btothefnrock

What a gay car. Slower than my RX7. lol

Last edited by btothefnrock; 10-28-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Quick Reply: DMH Fabrication's FD Build