Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

What type of rims should i get for BMW ?

Old 08-18-2010, 02:03 PM
my name is andy.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks
Default Re: What type of rims should i get for BMW ?

fuck all that headlight/tail light bullshit.

coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs
Old 08-18-2010, 04:43 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by Fiziks
fuck all that headlight/tail light bullshit.

coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs coilovers and bbs
Real talk.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:47 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

i have a set of 18 staggered m-pars...
Old 08-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

sea6speed sea6speed sea6speed sea6speed sea6speed sea6speed sea6speed

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Go for BBS or AC Schnitzer if you have any sense, no reps, no ebay bs. Wheels are something you don't want to skimp on, I'm surprised Sea6 even mentioned reps, please don't do that.
Not all OEM BMW replicas are bad wheels. Yeah, they're heavier and the finish quality might not be top notch, but there are a bunch that are cheap and strong. Depends on what you're going for. I wouldn't run them myself, but a lot of E46 owners do. Putting BBS stickers on replicas is another story.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92 Killerzracing92

Forgiato's

http://emsaradmin.com/for/gallery.ph...ategories_id=4
Old 08-18-2010, 09:38 PM
FULL DECK ENT.

dominyc718 has disabled reputation

Yeah I'll try to work on that But in all seriousness very few of us have "magazine quality rides" in fact you have a newer car than probably 60% of this forum. Go for BBS or AC Schnitzer if you have any sense, no reps, no ebay bs. Wheels are something you don't want to skimp on, I'm surprised Sea6 even mentioned reps, please don't do that. We all like to dick around a lot on here and it's important to take it with a grain of salt. But seriously man, if there's one place on the car that you want to spend money (excluding brakes, tires, engine) it's the wheels, saw a kid a few weeks ago in an E46 with some cheap ass 3 piece bs reps and the bolts holding the face to the barrel literally sheared and and the barrel and tire were laying in a ditch along with the totaled car. Food for thought about replicas.

EDIT: and as far as color is concerned I'd say go dark to match the exterior color, black would compliment the green nicely.
Thanks..thats all i asked for..just a suggestion...not the added insults...but i wasnt planning on putting anything "cheap" to begin with... cuz in the end i want to have a nice ride.

lol what? who? the one guy got mad cause people (myself included/entirely) were busting his balls, I tried to make it up to him by giving him some advice that could save his car and maybe even his life, that shit was real talk.
wasnt really mad..just thought that the "fuck you's" and "you stupid" on some comments werent necessary...

Originally Posted by bbsIx
sounds like you dont know what the fuck you want, sell the car and ride a bike instead.

you have no plans for the car, no idea on how u want it to look. just some generic ass shit, smoky tailights? LOL.

just burn the shit as someone suggested.
u obviously got a one track mind...

Originally Posted by sea6speed
Not all OEM BMW replicas are bad wheels. Yeah, they're heavier and the finish quality might not be top notch, but there are a bunch that are cheap and strong. Depends on what you're going for. I wouldn't run them myself, but a lot of E46 owners do. Putting BBS stickers on replicas is another story.
thumbs up Sea6.. i agree wit that comment..
Old 08-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Killerzracing92
lololol made you redder.
Originally Posted by dominyc718
Thanks..thats all i asked for..just a suggestion...not the added insults...but i wasnt planning on putting anything "cheap" to begin with... cuz in the end i want to have a nice ride.

wasnt really mad..just thought that the "fuck you's" and "you stupid" on some comments werent necessary...

u obviously got a one track mind...

thumbs up Sea6.. i agree wit that comment..
http://www.europeanautosource.com/pr...oducts_id=3233
in bronze.

cause i assume you're on a low budget.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:59 PM
FULL DECK ENT.

WHat do you guys think bout these???

Old 08-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

shitty, shitty, awful looking, and shitty. do not do black wheels.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:12 PM
FULL DECK ENT.

better??

Quick Reply: What type of rims should i get for BMW ?