Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Thanks to SMS

Old 07-06-2005, 02:05 PM
4.6>6.0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dr. 4.6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks to SMS

They tuned my car today and went out of their way to make things right. I am the one Nick was talking about. I am very pleased with the service I got. Heather and Ed were wonderful and I would strongly recommend them to anybody wanting to get work done. What happened was a simple mistake and that happens every now and then. Thanks again to everyone at SMS for a great job. I will definitely get more work done there.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick
Default Re: Thanks to SMS

Glad to hear your happy , although I will be visiting Jason Steen from now on.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:59 PM

SouthernComfort is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the great compliments! Glad we got everything straight and I cant wait to see you for those gears!
Old 07-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
ur such a bitch. SMS did nothing wrong. The only thing they did was make you look like an asshat. Even though you do that on your own.

Edit...Jasons a good guy and went out of his way for us. But just remember that ALL shops have proplems no ones perfect. Don't let one MINOR thing make you not go back.

Last edited by ZweetdreamZ; 07-06-2005 at 07:53 PM.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:49 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
ur such a bitch.
For once in my poor, degrading, mexican life, I agree with this AIDS infested sack of mule shit.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by spic
For once in my poor, degrading, mexican life, I agree with this AIDS infested sack of mule shit.

No spic tell me how you really feel.
Old 07-06-2005, 05:05 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

How do I really feel?

Drunk.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:12 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by Fat Nick

seriously. so there was a conflict in scheduling, the receptionist couldn't do anything about it at the time, so you immediately hop online and try to blacklist them for something every shop has the potential to do, they respond professionally and reconcile with the customer appropriately leaving him 100% satisfied, and you still want to take your business elsewhere?

if i was sms i would say good riddance to a shitty customer.

in fact i will seek them out for business in the future, and recommend them for others for the way they handled your bullshit.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:36 PM
INTERNET PIMP

2.3Liter is on a distinguished road

u should wait to talk shit .. this is a hypocritical post.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:23 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I will take my car to SMS regardless of what Nick said anyways.

Quick Reply: Thanks to SMS