Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback

Old 12-18-2011, 06:18 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback

Originally Posted by F3RCH0
another question ZAk if you go to a junk yards you see most american pos cars there cuz they are garbage which they last like what 1 to 2 years.......
and u said u have a camaro how many hp do u have???? did you fix that or u dad took it to pepboys?>>
yeah man cuz there is a lot of honda haters out there,
depending where u go cuz the most cars ive seen out there are newer domestics that newer imports, there is only old imports there cuz i think ppl care more about imports cuz they last longer than an american POS
man you look so stupid saying about Japanese junk yards, look at your stupid face and see where the fuck u live at, and another thing i dont work in that shit call pepboys,
if you say that u camaro made much power good do u want a trophy???
or hey lets do this i dare you to go to the track and have a race either whit a my honda or my M5 .. so u can stop talking shit about all hondas are shit,
i fucking write the way i want so idgaf
just to let u know isnt a 91 , it is a 06 ok
STFU.

No you don't.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:35 PM
ermahgerd

bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada
Default Re: Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
You wont get banned for having neg rep.
but by golly i wish it was like that
Old 12-18-2011, 08:11 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

depending where u go cuz the most cars ive seen out there are newer domestics that newer imports, there is only old imports there cuz i think ppl care more about imports cuz they last longer than an american POS
Narrow minded faggot
Old 12-18-2011, 11:11 PM

slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion

Cliff notes:

-honders with turbos (400+hp) and a "great" suspension to match, don't forget the home depot lip
-american cars are "shit" but had a 300zx with an american engine swap
-hyundais are supposedly made in china
-you'll find more american cars in a junkyard
-and surprisingly you won't get banned for negative rep, who knew?
Old 12-19-2011, 02:50 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

gotta love when a thread like this comes along and all of driven gets involved. I love to see the community come together in unity, ha.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Originally Posted by slomotion
Cliff notes:

-honders with turbos (400+hp) and a "great" suspension to match, don't forget the home depot lip
-american cars are "shit" but had a 300zx with an american engine swap
-hyundais are supposedly made in china
-you'll find more american cars in a junkyard
-and surprisingly you won't get banned for negative rep, who knew?
Thanks.

I was trying to read this thread but the OP types like he is hitting every key individually through a crayon shoved halfway up his ass.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by rflynn1
Thanks.

I was trying to read this thread but the OP types like he is hitting every key individually through a crayon shoved halfway up his ass.
you are soooo awesome...
Old 12-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Originally Posted by Tony2k
you are soooo awesome...
You stink of faggot

Old 12-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

You stink of faggot

i bet you got picked on when you were younger...

btw... i love you
Old 12-19-2011, 08:05 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Thanks.

At least he's better then F3RCH0

PS - Lulz at the OPs sig block

Quick Reply: Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback