Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback

Old 12-18-2011, 11:28 AM
NBHNC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback

I wonder if this faggot knows that his Civic wasn't assembled in Japan?

I never said all Hondas are shit. There are members on here with nice examples. But then there are incompetent Honda4Lyf faggots like you that only further the stereotype of what people think Honda modifiers are.

Look how stupid you seem talking trash about American cars:
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/dome...er-4wd-414321/

Last edited by Lay Zee H; 12-18-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback

okok well i just dropped the teg off...posting more pics here soon.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:45 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by Tony2k
okok well i just dropped the teg off...posting more pics here soon.
Honestly, if you do tasteful shit, then I have no problem with it.

Just don't get butthurt when you put up pictures of something dook and people call it how they see it.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Honestly, if you do tasteful shit, then I have no problem with it.

Just don't get butthurt when you put up pictures of something dook and people call it how they see it.
hey man if ya understand what im saying is that im trying to change the car from the way i got it. really man. it might not be what you like but i started a thread on all the stuff im changing. the wheels and rack are staying because i actually use the rack (believe it or not) and the wheels are nice to me. the way it looks un tucked and all that is just the beginning my man. just understand it will be different
Old 12-18-2011, 11:51 AM
NBHNC

I will personally take the stickers off for you.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
I will personally take the stickers off for you.
I will help you...ha seriously i got the car like this
Old 12-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

you know what the bad thing is? were all into cars/trucks/bikes but we cant just come to a medium on things like this, im sure that 90% of you guys are good people...if you all personally knew me you would kno that i would do alot for anyone...i love any kind of ride! my dad has a srt8 charger and my mom has a brand new dodge truck top of the line! my real father has a 69 chevelle with a big block! (and a blazer lol) but i love em all! im sure most of you have sick rides as well..

in regards i apologize for shit talking back to whoever and i hope you guys stick around to see this car change and maybe just 1% of credit would be given...
Old 12-18-2011, 12:44 PM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Originally Posted by F3RCH0
depending where u go cuz the most cars ive seen out there are newer domestics that newer imports
, there is only old imports there cuz i think ppl care more about imports cuz they last longer than an american POS
You're an idiot, there's a lot of newer domestics bc junk yards don't keep older cars and they buy totaled vehicles. I'll take on your m5 or civic at any track. My car only has 97hp to.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:45 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

1% Thats where I'm at!
Old 12-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
1% Thats where I'm at!

Quick Reply: Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback