Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback

Old 12-17-2011, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts
Wink Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback

ok everyone, im in the process of putting my integra in stance mode, the same look every day just got old. as per my self i own 3 cars and hard to keep up on everything but when i get a chance to throw some money to them i do. Not the most expensive stuff out there and the prices are crazy expensive for the "top of the line" stuff but i can only do what i can do, this is the beginning steps im posting on here. more pics and details coming soon, Here is a layout of everything going down with the car

94 sedan GSR
430 hp

the way it was

starting with the wheel change...headache...due to me not doing all this in my garage...

extended studs...wow...takes forever for the lugs to go on lol

stock struts and cut springs...(were on it when i got it) new suspension coming up

exhaust being too low? full 3in turbo back to muffler...no cat or resonator. exhaust mods coming soon keep posted

Rears up and on, and the pretty goodies under her

Buy buy old wheels...

and just the wheels on and suspension...stay tuned to see WAY more changes...

i know it might not what some people like but its something to me. i read alot of posts on here and love how everyone is dedicated to there cars and whatnot. More pics and info will be added very soon to this piece together im doing. if you like it show some love if not theirs simply the back button but thanks for taking the time to look

Last edited by Tony2k; 12-17-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:04 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: Stanceing my Tego, a cheap but suttle lay out of the process, give me some feedba

Stickers are dumb, wheels are dumb, you have NO stretch or stance, bike rack is dumb, you can't spell.

You'll do fine here.....
Old 12-17-2011, 04:08 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: Stanceing my Tego, a cheap but suttle lay out of the process, give me some feedba

Oh look...another turbo Honda. Complete with stickers all over the windows, a roof rack, and horrible wheels.

Do you ever frequent the Honda mecca of C-ville?
Old 12-17-2011, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes
Stickers are dumb, wheels are dumb, you have NO stretch or stance, bike rack is dumb, you can't spell.

You'll do fine here.....
and i guess you cant read? lmao internet tough guy.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Oh look...another turbo Honda. Complete with stickers all over the windows, a roof rack, and horrible wheels.

Do you ever frequent the Honda mecca of C-ville?
no but i do visit your mom
Old 12-17-2011, 04:12 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by Tony2k
no but i do visit your mom
Oh look, another Honda kid who can't think of anything more creative than a joke about moms.

Kid, you drive a stupid ass Honda. Putting a turbo and shitty wheels only gives you "cred" in that sorry excuse of an automotive community.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

Oh look, another Honda kid who can't think of anything more creative than a joke about moms.

Kid, you drive a stupid ass Honda. Putting a turbo and shitty wheels only gives you "cred" in that sorry excuse of an automotive community.
dude stfu man. this is a auto discussion and i think this is more then enough to post on here. if you dont like the fucking car go else where big man and y make negitive coments? oh sooooo sorry this car isnt the way YOU like it...link me your fucking email so u can send me a parts list you approve of...and btw i just got this car u fuckbag and doing what I feel is right to it...maybe you seen my previous car on here...2005 evolution that made 550? i guess you would give me fucking credit then...
Old 12-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Old 12-17-2011, 04:22 PM
NBHNC

Originally Posted by Tony2k
dude stfu man. this is a auto discussion and i think this is more then enough to post on here. if you dont like the fucking car go else where big man and y make negitive coments? oh sooooo sorry this car isnt the way YOU like it...link me your fucking email so u can send me a parts list you approve of...and btw i just got this car u fuckbag and doing what I feel is right to it...maybe you seen my previous car on here...2005 evolution that made 550? i guess you would give me fucking credit then...
Actually I wouldn't.

Wanna know the reason? 'Cause you form sentences worse than a retard writing with a potato.

This is a discussion, you posted your shit on a forum. I'm giving you an opinion. If you don't like it? Get fucked and leave. You're gonna get a lot of people saying negative things about this POS, hussler.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

Actually I wouldn't.

Wanna know the reason? 'Cause you form sentences worse than a retard writing with a potato.

This is a discussion, you posted your shit on a forum. I'm giving you an opinion. If you don't like it? Get fucked and leave. You're gonna get a lot of people saying negative things about this POS, hussler.

Right...well your a douche bag and that would be my last name. so thankyou kind sir

Quick Reply: Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback