Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

So I got two tickets for not having my car registered today...

Old 03-19-2009, 05:20 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kouki KA-T has disabled reputation
Default So I got two tickets for not having my car registered today...

me=moron

Last edited by Kouki KA-T; 03-21-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: resolved
Old 03-19-2009, 05:27 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: So I got two tickets for not having my car registered today...

So Chesapeake cops suck because you're too dumb to register your car after 3 months? Really?

Since it wasn't registered and you have no license I’m going to assume you have no insurance either. What happens when you crash into someone?

If there were any justice you wouldn’t be allowed to operate a vehicle for the next 10 years because clearly you aren’t responsible enough to do so.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:33 AM
Registered Member

word

Last edited by Kouki KA-T; 03-21-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: resolved.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:34 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

why does everybody make these fucking threads?

there is a god damn number on the fucking ticket....you use your fucking cell phone...you call and they tell you how much the fucking ticket is....

god people use fucking common sense....and quit making threads about dumb shit..

you put your underwear on on your own....call about the fucking ticket on your own....

its not hard to call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:35 AM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

Originally Posted by Kouki KA-T
no, i have license, i drive like i'm 70. I just had second thoughts on keeping it or not. i have had plenty of cops behind me at lights and they never ran the plates. In the long run, the cost of getting it registered and paying for the insurance up until now, would have probably cost more than paying these fines. So it's not too big of deal to me anymore. I just wanted someone with a quote on these fines. I called the clerk, but she just told me i'd find out in court and the no reg. is about 80.
Get some insurance immediately!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:37 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

PM GSWagon, he got the same ticket dropped about two weeks ago. He too lives in chesapeake.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:39 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

n. I called the clerk, but she just told me i'd find out in court and the no reg. is about 80.
ok well then you already knew before you got on here....80 bucks for the one ticket...and obviously the other isnt prepayable...

so when you go to court the judge will tell you what to pay...

and it depends on the weather,if he had pussy that morning,if your an idiot,if you act/look like a thug,if the case before you pissed him off,

all this and lots more determines what he charges you...

so i guess you will find out when you go...
Old 03-19-2009, 07:11 AM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

Did he not ask you about insurance? If the judge finds out you don't have insurance, be prepared for $500 in fines (uninsured motorsist fee), $80 to reinstate your suspended license and an sr-22 for 3 years.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:17 AM
Registered member

Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall

no, i have license, i drive like i'm 70. I just had second thoughts on keeping it or not. i have had plenty of cops behind me at lights and they never ran the plates. In the long run, the cost of getting it registered and paying for the insurance up until now, would have probably cost more than paying these fines. So it's not too big of deal to me anymore. I just wanted someone with a quote on these fines. I called the clerk, but she just told me i'd find out in court and the no reg. is about 80.
Let me know who the judge is so i can send this nonsense into him....cheaper to not get insurance what the hell is wrong with you? If you drive like you are 70 why have you been pulled in all your cars by the same cop? Pay your fine and then end your life before you screw someone else over.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

cupcakes

Last edited by Kouki KA-T; 03-21-2009 at 09:00 PM. Reason: resolved

Quick Reply: So I got two tickets for not having my car registered today...