Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

scion tc

Old 08-15-2005, 05:54 AM
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: scion tc

How much do roll cages cost for the scion TC's??
Old 08-15-2005, 07:36 AM
Zen
Registered Member

Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen

Originally Posted by KyleVA
I got one in a magazine on 8psi and it's looking @ 320whp.
pm me which one you're talking about..are you sure it's only 8psi? everything else completely stock? 320whp seems alot for 8psi.

-Jotech's fully built tC using a HKS GT3240 Ball-Bearing Turbo @ low boost 16psi is making only 395whp and 303tq
-ZPI's tC using a 16g with everything else stock @ 9.8 psi and open downpipe was making 328whp and 342tq
-ZPI @ 6.5 psi 247.2whp and 265.2 tq
-Scionspeed using an Innovative Street Heat 50 TRIM T04E/T3 hybrid tubro dynoed 295.62whp and 276.31tq @ 10psi with other mods
Old 08-15-2005, 08:02 AM
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure I just remember how much boost it was running and the hp numbers. If you pick up the Scion Life booklet things, it is in one of those. If I can find it I will take some pictures.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:04 AM
Zen
Registered Member

Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen

Originally Posted by KyleVA
I'm not sure I just remember how much boost it was running and the hp numbers. If you pick up the Scion Life booklet things, it is in one of those. If I can find it I will take some pictures.
cool thanks
Old 08-15-2005, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

outtatime703 is an unknown quantity at this point

i've been waiting to get the tc with the s/c for a couple months now and have been keeping up to date with all the releases and rumors. it's never gonna come out although the tc is a nice car
Old 08-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I think they are sharp looking, but I wish they had the option of like leather seats and stuff like that.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I almost beat one in my room mates stock DX hatchback. They look nice though, and seem to have a nice aftermarket.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:59 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I think they're cool little cars. Wouldn't mind having one for a daily.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:11 PM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I think they are sharp looking, but I wish they had the option of like leather seats and stuff like that.

ask your dealer, there are a ton of Tcs w/ leather installed- its not a factory option but most times it is a dealer one...
Old 08-15-2005, 07:13 PM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
I almost beat one in my room mates stock DX hatchback. They look nice though, and seem to have a nice aftermarket.

well I raced a DA teg with a modded B16 and definitely took him easily, so maybe the person in the Tc couldn't drive?? It was a friend of mine so I know he was trying and he was really embarrassed that he got beat by a girl w/ a stock car.... they aren't the quickest, but a DX hatch shouldn't be able to touch it

Quick Reply: scion tc