Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

insurance

Old 01-21-2004, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stumpz is an unknown quantity at this point

same :P too bad i don't have military blood..or do i? my grandfather was in the army..does that include me as eligible?
Old 01-21-2004, 11:04 AM
MS JNO

FoXeeBrOwN is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah...geico sucks if you don't have an excellent driving record.
Old 01-23-2004, 01:20 PM
SPAWN OF A NEW OP!

THE BEAST is an unknown quantity at this point

well, no insurance company is going to just cancel your insurance for no reason. There is a reason, did you get a visual inspection on the car or does it have any aftermarket stuff on it that would make them question racing? If honestly you bought this car, put it on the insurance, did not drive the car, and nobody in the house has tickets or racing tickets to be exact, then something is not right....I think you need to call and ask questions to the underwriter at the insurance company...it could be a mistake, you're not perfect either, but it could also be legit.....when you call ask questions....shut the fuck up and listen....you'll get an answer that will make sense....although you might not agree with it.

The insurance companies are so highly regulated by the state that they cannot just up-and-do what ever the hell they want....and if your paying them money, they will not just cancel your policy because they feel like it or because they want to ruin your day. They want your money just as you want your pay check every week.......
Old 01-23-2004, 01:26 PM
Kimchee Wiggler

Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed

Originally posted by THE BEAST

The insurance companies are so highly regulated by the state that they cannot just up-and-do what ever the hell they want....and if your paying them money, they will not just cancel your policy because they feel like it or because they want to ruin your day. They want your money just as you want your pay check every week.......
What OPIE said.