Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

import carlisle show

Old 06-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
primodale has disabled reputation
Default import carlisle show

anyone ever been to the import carlisle show? i goto the fall and spring shows. there isnt ever import shit there tho. i was just wondering if its worth checking out sometime.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: import carlisle show

Originally Posted by primodale
anyone ever been to the import carlisle show? i goto the fall and spring shows. there isnt ever import shit there tho. i was just wondering if its worth checking out sometime.
I have been to the import show there. The year I went is when some dude threw a beer bottle at a event staff and got the show cancelled for a couple years. Not a bad show if you can mind some of the immature people just trying to cause trouble..
Old 06-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Grrrrrrr!

BigCheese has disabled reputation

where and when is it?
Old 06-09-2006, 08:01 PM
McLovin

BLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these parts

i remember when TTE and a few of us others went. fun drive, the show was filled with crazy people, sandwiches and drinks being thrown from the stands in the crowd, girls ripping off their clothes. its a very small town and it is filled with cars for the show. i think they moved it from those grounds though. the town got fed up with the crowd and violence from what i heard. i definitley wouldn't go again thats for sure
Old 06-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

The Volvos run shit there. End of story.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:44 PM
95cobra/95gsx/99cbr

cobra29svt is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JBee99
I have been to the import show there. The year I went is when some dude threw a beer bottle at a event staff and got the show cancelled for a couple years. Not a bad show if you can mind some of the immature people just trying to cause trouble..
i use to go every year until this happened. it was actually a little more than someone throwing a beer bottle at the staff. during the bikini contest, everyone started throwing 1/2 full beer bottles into the stands cracking people in the head. wasnt a pretty site. had alot of fun every year until this bullshit.havent been back scince.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

I went back in the day like in 2000 it was crazy ...but i heard the other years it was weak and had a lot of dumbass people there (fighting and stuff)