Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Carlisle, Pa Car Show

Old 04-18-2004, 02:13 PM
dudeman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
puffdepyropunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carlisle, Pa Car Show

Any body gonna go next weekend. I have never been but my friend is taking me who goes alot and said there are thousands of cars, mosty old domestics and a huge swap meet. Sounds like its gonna be fun.
Old 04-18-2004, 02:29 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Carlisle, Pa Car Show

From what I've heard they're awesome - I want to make it up to the Ford event sometime.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/
Old 04-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

When I had my probe and in the PROBE club we used to go up there all the time. We meaning the club I never went though. Supposed to be BAD ASS
Old 04-18-2004, 06:47 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

It's a really good show. One of the most popular hot rod car shows. My dad placed 2nd there about 10 years ago with his Pearl white and Candy apple green '56 chevy. Swap meet is one of the best and you also have Hershey right next door.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:18 AM
LTDTEAM.COM

Rockybling can only hope to improve

last year there was a lot of everything. pretty much any car you could think of was there including imports, domestics, shit even a modena. Bikini contest was awesome. I think last year there was supposed to be 6000 cars there but who knows! Fun time but a whole lot of rice!
Old 04-19-2004, 06:22 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Fun hotel party last year
Old 04-19-2004, 06:27 AM

spinaltap has disabled reputation

According to my dad its a great show. His '69 Torino GT (the one from the CNU carshow) took 3rd in nationals...but that was when he was able to keep the car in good condition. BUt, he said he had a great time and that the show was huge. I'd highly recommend it..
Old 04-19-2004, 06:32 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

I wouldn't though, it was like a HUGE night at SuperK or wherever the tards hang out now... Rice rice rice as far as the eye can see, there were a few exceptions but overall, something I could have seen without driving 6+ hours. Like I said, our Hotel party was the redeeming quality.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:16 AM
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

yeah i was at the hotel party TTE was doing of some sort some guy stuck his girls feet in his mouth got pics of that but uhhhhhh yeah car show was fun big as shit, a couple nice cars,naked girls and drunk white people so yeah good times