Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Good news for 2005 Evo.

Old 08-20-2004, 09:40 AM
<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate
Default Good news for 2005 Evo.

Looks like they are getting a slight HP bump and the best thing is that all models now will come stock with a front Helical LSD and even better, a driver controlled electric center diff. The choice get's harder!

http://media.mitsubishicars.com/deta...54184&mime=ASC
Old 08-20-2004, 09:51 AM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii
Default Re: Good news for 2005 Evo.

Trying to keep up with the STi
Old 08-20-2004, 09:52 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

oh, I was hoping that the good news was that they are going to stop making these cars....guess not!
Old 08-21-2004, 07:26 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

ohh well, It'll still be ugly as fuck.
Old 08-21-2004, 07:29 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

i like the way they look, but if they didnt do anything to make the drivetrain stronger then they still suck...
Old 08-21-2004, 07:30 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by ONEFLYAZN
i like the way they look, but if they didnt do anything to make the drivetrain stronger then they still suck...
Agree with Leo 100%. That is definetly where they're lacking. They look better than a sti IMO.
Old 08-21-2004, 07:54 AM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

i wonder how much the price is going to go up tho....
Old 08-21-2004, 08:00 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

maybe I over read something, but didn't that article say its going to make 276? Isn't that what it make now? How much torque?
Old 08-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Originally Posted by XCELR8
maybe I over read something, but didn't that article say its going to make 276? Isn't that what it make now? How much torque?
I think the current one now is rated 271hp & the 2005 should be around 281hp.
Old 08-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by Insperation
I think the current one now is rated 271hp & the 2005 should be around 281hp.
hmmm, did torque change at all. Mitsubishi should just crank up the boost and beat the STi all day long.

Quick Reply: Good news for 2005 Evo.