Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Family of four die in 120 mph crash from stuck throttle - hear about this?

Old 09-30-2009, 06:41 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation
Default Re: Family of four die in 120 mph crash from stuck throttle - hear about this?

wow your a girl i just heard......... i know u gotta be fucking ugly
Old 09-30-2009, 06:46 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz
Default Re: Family of four die in 120 mph crash from stuck throttle - hear about this?

LOL, who told you he was a girl? I'm pretty sure they are wrong.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:49 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

glfdaddys dumb ass hes sitting right behind me and hes mad i posted his name muahahaha
Old 09-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by elambz
Its not something that happens overnight, because we've had cars that will sit on the rack for a couple days with the fob in the car and it'll start up, but it'll kill the battery a lot quicker. Whenever the fob is in range of the car, the smart key system is activated. If you park your car in the garage and leave the key hanging on a hook in the garage, don't expect the battery to last more than a few months.
I'll pass that info on to my customers, thanks

Originally Posted by elambz
LOL, who told you he was a girl? I'm pretty sure they are wrong.
I'm pretty sure no pussy is in this thread, at least literal
Old 09-30-2009, 06:55 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Originally Posted by EH3_SOHC
i seriously just noticed that i missed like a huge section of what i was trying to type because i was on the phone. i was in sixth gear actually going about 70-75 i hit it one time to pass someone and the throttle cable snagged on something and it kept going but i didnt notice it till around 120 ( people that ride know that 120 feels like maybe 80) and i started to panic and i was scared to cut the bike off because i didnt know if the rear wheel would lock or not. fucking mistakes happen and i never claimed to be the best rider. live and learn
Its all good. Ive had a few mishaps as well.

In your defence, since rebroded thinks your ghetto. My alarm install on my car was nice and clean

Originally Posted by fc735
I do a metric fuckload of Preii in our area, that is why I was trying to find some good images of the interior of this particular car. I had since changed my post.

I am going to try it tomorrow to see what happens. I am paranoid about those retarded key fobs anyway, I usually put them on the other end of the shop when I am doing any kind of engine bay work on one, just in case.
I just work at a carwash and get in/out of cars all day so im pretty familiar with all of them.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:09 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

Originally Posted by Audio
Its all good. Ive had a few mishaps as well.

In your defence, since rebroded thinks your ghetto. My alarm install on my car was nice and clean
i did? really? what car man? i do so many that i may remember half of them
Old 10-01-2009, 03:59 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by EH3_SOHC
im positive i would have. i dont do the whole "oh im on the internet ill act hard" no not at all i dont give a fuck how big you are or your friend is, im going to speak my fucking mind no matter what. pussys only do it on the internet. maybe you deserve to have your "shit fucked up"
Dude... You are soooo fucking hardcore. When I grow up I want to be just like you. Ignorant and a lying bitch.

LOL @ the only defense in your name having been "install on my car was nice and clean". Maybe that's because when you leave everyone starts saying, "is that guy slow or something? I didn't want to hurt his feelings".
Old 10-01-2009, 04:59 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

I hate that this thread has turned into this. R.I.P. to those that lost their lives. If you guys want to continue to argue go make an SPO thread.