Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Court date rescheduling question

Old 07-14-2004, 04:35 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Court date rescheduling question

whats the least amount of days before the court date that you can reschedule? i just found out my parents are staying on vacation for another week, so i am stuck with daycare kids on the day im supposed to be in court, which is in 5 days. anyone know the limit as to how many days before the date you have to reschedule?
Old 07-14-2004, 04:38 PM
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz
Default Re: Court date rescheduling question

Originally Posted by NoReverse
whats the least amount of days before the court date that you can reschedule? i just found out my parents are staying on vacation for another week, so i am stuck with daycare kids on the day im supposed to be in court, which is in 5 days. anyone know the limit as to how many days before the date you have to reschedule?
Just don't show up like a friend of mine did lol
They will reschedule it...after they put a warrent out for you. I think it's 2 days but thats a shot in the dark...
Old 07-14-2004, 04:40 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

i think its two days also, and its wreckless, you have to show up, or like you said, they put out a warrant. i live 30 seconds from the courthouse, so that probably wouldnt be too smart
Old 07-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

Runnin13s is on a distinguished road

i just had my court date rescheduled from the day before my court date and it for a wreckless also not to mention i have 2 wrecklesses and i got them both reschedule to the same day in september so i will hopefully have a lesser cahrge