Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Car wax, soap, detailing products

Old 11-16-2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.
Default Re: Car wax, soap, detailing products

for an amazing QD (quick detailer) that can be used as a waterless wash, QD, or clay lube check out Optimum No Rinse. I love it.

Interior, I just use an APC for cleaning, diluted. I haven't really tested many protectants for it however.

Wheels, you can just wax wheels to help them out. Wolf's makes a wheel protection product I believe. Theres a few out there. People also Opti Coat wheels as well.
Old 11-30-2015, 07:50 AM
GLHF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo
Default Re: Car wax, soap, detailing products

Bring this back to life. I never had a chance to do an initial buy in to get into this, but now I have the opprotunity with some extra cash. What is everyone using these days? Need products for interios cleaning and protection, leather seats. Stuff for the exterior to use on a black vehicle that needs a lot of paint correction, and to use on other cars as well.

Travis, not sure if you post on here ny more, but I have put almost everything you've listed above in my cart on Amazon (seems to have the best prices on it all). Anything you would change or add?

Last edited by WutupYo; 11-30-2015 at 10:25 AM.