Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Hand Car washers and Detailers, help.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Slammedxpert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Hand Car washers and Detailers, help.

So, Freedom wash is low quality ect ect as other places are too. Nothing is better than a hand wash and detail. However, I never had a vehicle worth while of detailing much nor cared too. I'm wondering what you guys used to clean your vehicles inside & out. Another question is it looks like I have white speckles all over the front of my car (kinda like fresh paint someone kicked up off their tires in front of me) and it does come off if I pick at it. What would be a good product to get that out with as well?
Old 09-02-2009, 03:26 PM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well
Default Re: Hand Car washers and Detailers, help.

so so so so so soooooooo many porducts on the market. 3m products are excellent quality. each detailer is going to have their favored products. kris is dam good at detailing and can give great advice.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Mike, come over- I'll set you straight.

Claybar will get LOTS of stuff even washing leaves behind. People are always surprised when I show them the clay after hitting even just a small area.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Kris, Im still clay baring that fucking window chalk from satans asshole off my car LOL
Old 09-02-2009, 04:05 PM
LIKE A BOSS

jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?
So, Freedom wash is low quality ect ect as other places are too. Nothing is better than a hand wash and detail. However, I never had a vehicle worth while of detailing much nor cared too. I'm wondering what you guys used to clean your vehicles inside & out. Another question is it looks like I have white speckles all over the front of my car (kinda like fresh paint someone kicked up off their tires in front of me) and it does come off if I pick at it. What would be a good product to get that out with as well?
like kris said, claybar. It will work really good for the stuff u can pick with your fingers.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Dude you will be straight on just a clay bar with mequiars quick detail spray and mequiars carnuba cleaner wax.

if you do anything with the interior aviod products which contain alcohol. Use a simple carpet and upholestry foamer. I got mad shit in my shed from RK and Hall.

BTW Kris I took your spot at Hall back in the day
Old 09-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Mothers and Meguiars products only... I have a few other products I use for various cleaning...
Old 09-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by madsteez
Dude you will be straight on just a clay bar with mequiars quick detail spray and mequiars carnuba cleaner wax.

if you do anything with the interior aviod products which contain alcohol. Use a simple carpet and upholestry foamer. I got mad shit in my shed from RK and Hall.

BTW Kris I took your spot at Hall back in the day
Yeah, fuck that place.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Mike, come over- I'll set you straight.

Claybar will get LOTS of stuff even washing leaves behind. People are always surprised when I show them the clay after hitting even just a small area.
What are you doing friday? I'm off and josh is suppose to be shooting my car Saturday so I want it purtyy
Old 09-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Not shit.

Quick Reply: Hand Car washers and Detailers, help.