Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Can a car like a Corvette ever be a sleeper? Or any sports car for that matter?

Old 02-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Can a car like a Corvette ever be a sleeper? Or any sports car for that matter?

I say no... any car that is assumed fast in stock form can never be a sleeper. Some asshats on the Corvetteforum think otherwise.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1634674
Old 02-26-2007, 11:18 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis
Default Re: Can a car like a Corvette ever be a sleeper? Or any sports car for that matter?

not unless its against another of its kind. IMO
Old 02-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Can a car like a Corvette ever be a sleeper? Or any sports car for that matter?

^ Interesting... never thought of that.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:23 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

as far as to my car(integra) o hell nah. it screams bend over bitch
Old 02-26-2007, 11:25 AM
Ayo Smokey!

Razmus will become famous soon enoughRazmus will become famous soon enough

wow the dood with the old ass beat up Nova looks awesome..thats a sleeper lol
Old 02-26-2007, 11:27 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
I say no... any car that is assumed fast in stock form can never be a sleeper. Some asshats on the Corvetteforum think otherwise.

I would say no on the subject stated in the corvette forum. I don't see where a corvette can be considered a sleeper that like tring to say a viper was a sleeper.
I agree with you on the sleeper idea as something that isn't ment to be fast or something you don't expect it from, like the LS6 Miata....
Old 02-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Fanboi

Originally Posted by Razmus
wow the dood with the old ass beat up Nova looks awesome..thats a sleeper lol
That was a project by W2W... check that link, they took great care to hide the motor, intercoolers, piping, roll cange, everything.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

TrePound has disabled reputation

those people are dumb. i get what ur sayin. its a vette already assumed to be fast and smoke everything out there. as apposed to a civic thats a lil 4 banger loud exhaust asumming to be slow.
the vette is fast in stock form. you can sleep on a vette unless you have somethin way better
civic slow in stock form but can be made to go low 13-12s. and people wouldnt even think twice about callin it fast until it smokes you.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:35 AM
SuperNeon

koreandragn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cobra4B

No, because people know they're quick stock, and are quite capable and not rare of being a fast car.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

pointless thread by guys whos egos needed a mild stroking.

Vette a sleeper? c'mon who would even think something so assinine

Quick Reply: Can a car like a Corvette ever be a sleeper? Or any sports car for that matter?