Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Can a car like a Corvette ever be a sleeper? Or any sports car for that matter?

Old 03-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74
Default Re: Can a car like a Corvette ever be a sleeper? Or any sports car for that matter?

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
^ I could see a 1 tail pipe brind w/ shitty wheels/tires being a very effective sleeper.

The works becuase like with the Mustang there is a slow 6-cylinder economy option for the car. Thus, people know there is a slow version.

I think it'd be pretty fun to take a stock 6 cylinder stang and put some kind of nasty turbo v8 in it while keeping the stock 1 tail pipe haaha.

Some V6's came with dual exhaust. Others came with a body kit and exhaust just like a Formula. I went for the plane jane simple look on my car. I have had people walk around it at Jenro's and look in it wondering why a V6 was there when I don't have the hood up, lol. The gig is up once I start it though.

I agree a vette can't be a sleeper. They only come with 1 engine and that's a V8. Plus the name is associated with performance.