Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

advanced techical institute (ATI)

Old 05-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be
Default advanced techical institute (ATI)

had anyone on here gone to ATI??
I'm interested in takin the School of high performance.
I'm takin a tour of the school Monday but I wanted to hear personal opinions of people who have gone before.
any info or help is great!!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada
Default Re: advanced techical institute (ATI)

Waste of money.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Chicken Little

ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988

sucked dick..went for ~8 months and just stopped going, biggest waste of money in my life. i think i knew more than half the instructors going in.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Grippin the Grain

importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic

Originally Posted by importfanatic
I took the Associates program at ATI. It was frickin horrible. I don't reccomend anyone to go there. You do not get what you pay for and most of the students there weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer...although they think they are. The only good things I got out of ATI were my friends in the apartment complex they put me in.

My $0.02.
I gotta admit. The rep that came to my parent's crib and talked to me.... that SOB could convince anyone to believe anything. He hyped it up sooooo much, but then after I got used to being "in the city" and I caught on to the school's bullshit, I wanted out. By the time I realized it though, it was too late. If I see that rep again though, I got something for em. Fuckin con artist.
Exactly. Shop time was horrible. They were too many people in the way to see what was going on and then you had the "wrench-hogs" wanting to do everything under the sun besides letting you get some hands on time. IMO Brabble is the best instructor there. Well knowledgable and he most definately knows his shit. He's not in it for a paycheck like most of them, he's there to help and educate. ATI is underrated for partying, ....and Mr (safety glasses)Peka blows.
This pretty much sums up everyone's experience with ATI. Read the rest of the thread I quoted from. You'll think twice. One of my roommates at ATI took the High Performance Class and he said it wasn't all that.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi

Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be

so what would anybody/everybody recomend???
ATI??
UTI??
Wyotech??
Old 05-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by Integra2Be
so what would anybody/everybody recomend???
ATI??
UTI??
Wyotech??
TCC
Old 05-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Hi

^^haha. really??
do they have an automotive program??
Old 05-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Needs more poke.

Originally Posted by Integra2Be
^^haha. really??
do they have an automotive program??
Yes and it is suppose to be way better then any or the other schools you mentioned.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation

Only cool thing about high performance program was building a race engine...but even that was a domestic engine. seriously fuck nascar

o yeah and yeah ati is a waste of money. put that money to real use, go to college.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:39 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
Waste of money.
I concur ....

I took a truck driving class at ATI ... graduated top of my class. They say shit about job placement ..... thats true .... for OVER THE ROAD companys. 4 of them PRE HIRED me.

But just wasnt something I was EVER interested in, I asked them to set up some local companys to talk to .... they couldnt.

Quick Reply: advanced techical institute (ATI)