Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Accident

Old 11-29-2006, 02:44 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accident

So I just had a talk with the claims adjuster about my accident with the city worker the other day and I have what as far as I can tell is great news. She said I have 2 options; 1)Have the insurance come out look at the car and quote an estimate OR 2)Take it to a shop and have an estimate done, fax it to her and they will pay it. She said the only thing she has to do is make sure my story checks out and I know for a fact it will seeing as the city worker had no problem admitting it was her fault and the police officer was there to take down stories as well. For anyone curiouse as to wtf i'm talking about see these threads for more info:
Story
Pics

Thanks for any input from anyone who responded to my previous threads and thought I would just give anyone who cares an update as i'm pretty happy with how helpful she (the claims adjuster) has been so far. We'll have to wait an see how everything pans out once I get her a quote.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Missin' the LBG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NikkaLB23 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Accident

good yo see that you'll be getting paid back for what happened. Insurance is going up for you???