Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

speeding/reckless tickets

Old 01-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: speeding/reckless tickets

Originally Posted by marlinspike
20 over, or 80.1mph.
didn't I just see a news report that it got dropped to 74+ or 20 over? I may be wrong though.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:55 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by Impulsed7
didn't I just see a news report that it got dropped to 74+ or 20 over? I may be wrong though.
Can't say for sure, but I haven't see it in the news, and it hasn't hit the VA Code as of today.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:02 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by jaila04
just dont' have da time really for typing properly if ya'll understang what im trying to say. aint a big deal think wat u wanna think dnt really bother me, im here to seek for a bit of help and i had ppol already helped me out in this forum... thanks to ya'll
...are you related to bos?
Old 01-07-2010, 03:04 PM

J3sse is a jewel in the roughJ3sse is a jewel in the roughJ3sse is a jewel in the roughJ3sse is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Can't say for sure, but I haven't see it in the news, and it hasn't hit the VA Code as of today.
iirc they batch the new laws together and they all go into effect at the same time, a quick google suggests july 1 but can't fully confirm.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:45 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by J3sse
iirc they batch the new laws together and they all go into effect at the same time, a quick google suggests july 1 but can't fully confirm.
Generally speaking, yes.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by J3sse
thats probably right. I also saw on the news that they were going to start enforcing the left lane cruising law, but that went far...