Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Speeding Tickets?

Old 05-07-2004, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM03 has disabled reputation
Default Speeding Tickets?

I was just wondering how many people have actually gotten out of speeding tickets? and how did you do it?
Old 05-07-2004, 08:08 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Speeding Tickets?

Never had any dropped. I have gotten warnings before and had the officers reduce my speed by about 5-10mph but never been fortunate enough to have a whole ticket dropped.
Old 05-07-2004, 09:29 AM
VA is for HOKIES

milliondollarjb is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a 56 in a 25 dropped to improper driving..... but i had to get a fake speedo calibration saying mine was broken, fake speedo parts receipts, proved that the sign was covered and unnoticable... proved that the officer clocked me when it was still a 35 zone.... and it still didnt get all the way dropped.... i would have gotten it dropped to improper equipment if i had a good driving record. but oh well. good luck
Old 05-07-2004, 09:40 AM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

Only 1 ticket on my record. It was like 74 in a 65 or something gay like that. I've got pulled a multitude of times, but its all been dropped or I was never ticketed except the one ticket I mentioned.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:37 AM

VT_453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by milliondollarjb
i got a 56 in a 25 dropped to improper driving..... but i had to get a fake speedo calibration saying mine was broken, fake speedo parts receipts, proved that the sign was covered and unnoticable... proved that the officer clocked me when it was still a 35 zone.... and it still didnt get all the way dropped.... i would have gotten it dropped to improper equipment if i had a good driving record. but oh well. good luck
Grats on lying in court, glad your suspended now
Old 05-07-2004, 10:41 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I know alot of people that did stuff like that, fake this and that.. i think its pretty common..
Old 05-07-2004, 10:42 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

i've got a 70-55 when i was 17...went to driving school and it got dropped...

been pulled over for my old muffler...only got a warning because i said it was a present from my mommy.

got a ticket for an illegal u-turn...i think it was bullshit but oh well...went to court paid the fine, got the point.

i think that's it...
Old 05-07-2004, 10:46 AM

VT_453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GaRn
I know alot of people that did stuff like that, fake this and that.. i think its pretty common..
dont mean its right
Old 05-07-2004, 10:57 AM
VA is for HOKIES

milliondollarjb is an unknown quantity at this point

everybody fakes stuff in court..... get a ticket for no front plate? photoshop your front plate on and bring it to court and it gets dropped everytime.... most cops are piece of shit assholes who just look for lowered cars or different colored paint or altezzas or anything... ive seen cops lie in court, lie to people when theyre getting pulled over.... Until the cops are acting completely clean, im not going to either. the system is fucked up anyways when a drunk driver with like 12 accidents on her record is still legally driving around and i cant (never had an accident or even close to one, and im a pretty courteous driver) yeah, i know youre a cop...and maybe youre a cool one, but just like how cops group all of us "street racers" together, even though i dont do that shit, im gonna group all you fucks together and just treat you all the same.

on a side note, youre doing a great job of keeping car theft out of blacksburg...and out of the cage lot especially (it seems like that would be the easiest one to control...glad im not a resident anymore.)

Last edited by milliondollarjb; 05-07-2004 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

What an award winning attitude.

Quick Reply: Speeding Tickets?