Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Never thought I would say this...

Old 06-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Back for more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Never thought I would say this...

But I actually (somewhat) miss the 757... I have been relocated to the 617 (Boston area) for over a year now and definetly have some fond memories of Norfolk/VB although I hated it at the time but it was def good times although the bean kicks ass 757 wasn't all THAT bad except for the farked in-justice system... no more prelude tho, rockin a 16V G60 charged A2 Jetta Coupe (old school baby!) which is just as fun but not as nice (read: less amenities) just thought I would poke in and see whats new...
Old 06-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Im in CA Now!!

TheBigShot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Never thought I would say this...

im in in the 760..beat that. CA baby. but then again im from the same part of town your in now. i was born in MA. i lived a few years in boston. good place..but u need $$$ to go anywhere there. plus the big dig has been going on forever, i know traffic is a bitch. im moven back to VA i hope with in the year. oh yeah..i have a prelude too.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:34 AM
Back for more

Ludes kick arse, I don't care what anyone says! the bean is cool but yeah it's not cheap but the traffic sitation has gotten a little better but now the dig is opened up but has some probs, leakage... lol yeah bigtime! but people still drive like massholes so it's a wash, but it's got nothing on some of the shit I saw when in Norfolk!
Old 06-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Im in CA Now!!

TheBigShot is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah..norfolk traffic can be a pin in the ass. HRT at 3am on tues..that shit can be backed up to six flags. hahaha its fucking nuts.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

holy shit!

Let me get the rest of posse!
Old 06-12-2006, 09:02 AM
Corrado Butcher

G60ING is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah if you want amenities you need a 16VG60 Corrado. But the Jetta is a lighter setup. Did you build it or buy it? How much?
Old 06-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Back for more

Originally Posted by G60ING
yeah if you want amenities you need a 16VG60 Corrado. But the Jetta is a lighter setup. Did you build it or buy it? How much?
I bought the coupe as a rolling chassis and built it from there up, the motor was a OBD1 ABA (forged internals and oil squirters) and the head is from a 1.8L 16V including the ABF serp belt setup with most of the bahn brenner EFI goodies corrado 3.5bar fpr and fuel rail with a Kompressor Kanada stage 2 G Lader running on MegaSquirt and spark extra it is still a work in progress for now (not 100% completed) but it's definetly getting there, also working on some 16x7 and 16x8 Porsche 5x130 BBS RS's that I just started refinishing (polishing the lips and powdercoating the centers gold and running gold hardware) as well as the big brake conversion (11" fronts 9.4" rears) and thinking of using (if possible) Girling 60 calipers for the fronts (dual pistons) I don't even know how much I have into this project yet but I am hoping to bring it to next years waterfest or H20 to show it with the shop that is helping me with the work and the supporting club's cars (dubaudi gruppe) although I am friends with some of the guys in the club and the owner of the shop I am not much of a club guy.... DubAudi actualy has another coupe jetta with a 1.8T in it but I decided to do something different, besides in the long run I would like to throw a lysholm on it

Originally Posted by XCELR8
holy shit!

Let me get the rest of posse!
Yeah I figured there would be a few,lol I guess ritzy and blaxican (whom I used to regularly get into it with) are now mods eh? hrmm uh oh?
Old 06-12-2006, 08:14 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

I remember you being a complete douche. that's about all i have to say. good to see you!
Old 06-13-2006, 08:13 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Carter
I remember you being a complete douche. that's about all i have to say. good to see you!
Carter said it perfectly.

Welcome back?