Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hit and run in hampton.

Old 12-21-2005, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kingkoopa15 has disabled reputation
Default hit and run in hampton.

yesterday i was crossing over armistead on rip rap leaving work and a dark green camaro or firebird, couldnt tell which, ran the light and hit my truck pretty good on the drivers side rear quarter. the worst part is that he just kept going.

so people in the hampton area, be on the lookout for a dark green camaro or firebird, newer body style, with drivers side front end damage, if you see it get the plate number. thats all i want cuz hit and run is a felony and it pissed me off that he left. there wasnt alot of damage so i wouldnt have filed a report but he left so fuck him.

if anyone see it and gets the plate number please post in this thread, send me a PM, or call me at 757.303.6553, name is Evan. thanks in advance. $20 to the finder.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:00 AM
Registered member

BeerIsGood BeerIsGood BeerIsGood BeerIsGood BeerIsGood BeerIsGood BeerIsGood BeerIsGood BeerIsGood BeerIsGood BeerIsGood
Default Re: hit and run in hampton.

thats sucks bro...hope u find the lil scared b*#&$...had this happen to me in my truck..i wasn't there to witness it....but nevertheless....it still sucks...good luck to you bro
Old 12-22-2005, 06:18 AM
9 grand safely...

Inprov is an unknown quantity at this point

How stupid do you have to be. Thats automatic time. My dad's work was working on a car of a guy that did that, a trooper came by on a routine visit, saw the car, and you can image the rest of the story. Hope you find 'em!
Old 12-22-2005, 06:45 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

good luck, thats shitty
Old 12-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Sooo you did file a report, right?
Old 12-22-2005, 05:24 PM

kingkoopa15 has disabled reputation

yea, there was an unmarked car across the street at the light that saw it happen and chased after the guy, but he said that traffic wouldnt get out of his way so he lost him. called for another cop to come where i was cuz i had parked.. and i filed a report with them and they put out an ABP on the car.. so its totally in my favor that a cop actually saw it happen. this guy is gonna get jail time cuz im seriously pressin charges.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:31 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by ItsAmethyst
How stupid do you have to be. Thats automatic time. My dad's work was working on a car of a guy that did that, a trooper came by on a routine visit, saw the car, and you can image the rest of the story. Hope you find 'em!
No, it's not automatic time.. and it's only a felony if they cause more than $1000 in damage supposedly.

I know this because of my experience.. and the reason why I say it's not automatic time is because in my experience, recently being rear-ended by a drunk driver (hit and run---AFTER he stopped and talked to me and took off) and the police haven't even TRIED to find the driver. I gave his license plate, where the guy told me he lived, what kind of beer he was drinking, etc.. and they're sitting there with their thumbs up their asses.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:05 AM
I hate soccermoms

v8Buster has disabled reputation

that sucks, My GUESS is the fucker who hit u, already has a warrant for his arrest, or has no insurance, or is just a cheap bastard. But anyway, point being, if his car is involved in ANYTHING , or if he even spits on a sidewalk, hes screwed. SO when they do finally get him, please do laugh at him lol.
Old 12-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

streetsk8er757 has disabled reputation

I work with koopa and there was an unmarked cop car that saw the hit and run and couldnt find the car. Traffic would not get out of the way.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:56 AM
just spit on it!!

ludetrouble will become famous soon enough

stankin pussy!