Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

spring showdown 3

Old 03-23-2008, 03:37 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: spring showdown 3

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
I was told it was a single turbo making like 700whp. Is that true or not? No idea, thats just what i've been told on several accounts. Apparently a cop owns it?

So you think it was an NA conversion, did it have the turbo brakes?

If it is an auto, and if it does really have 700whp, I hope he has a TH400 tranny!
its making upwards of 650...he is a friend of my dads...it was a twin turbo, but he did a greddy single turbo conv. and took it somewhere in Tennessee to have it tuned...its fast..he did a sick burnout leaving yesterday.

Originally Posted by brianeclipse98
i saw the supra with the hood up, VERY clean setup. it had a pretty large turbo on it. the lingenfilter(sp) vette i think was my fav. did anyone see under the hood?

he never popped the hood! he was right behind us the whole show, and i never saw his hood popped once...

Last edited by The Nisbro; 03-23-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Hoss
its making upwards of 650...he is a friend of my dads...it was a twin turbo, but he did a greddy single turbo conv. and took it somewhere in Tennessee to have it tuned...its fast..he did a sick burnout leaving yesterday.

he never popped the hood! he was right behind us the whole show, and i never saw his hood popped once...
Very sweet,
I have yet to meet this guy!

Do you know which turbo he is running, like a 67, 76? It's gotta be at least a 67 if he's putting down upwards of 650.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

When I was there and saw it, it had the hood up. I'm thinking we sold him the intercooler kit a while back if its the car I'm remembering.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:58 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

i ment the supra had the hood up, the vette did not
Old 03-23-2008, 04:18 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

i meant the lingerfelter corvette didnt have its hood up any

here is a couple pics of the supra i have from last time he was at my house

Old 03-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

i meant the lingerfelter corvette didnt have its hood up any

here is a couple pics of the supra i have from last time he was at my house

Very nice,
It looks a lot like my dad's supra's setup. I almost guarantee that is a Boost Logic type kit, that even looks like a T67 to me, but I could be wrong. Very cool though!
Old 03-23-2008, 04:42 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

We just had a major breakthrough...

I would guess Boost Logic too, but what do I know. I haven't been on SF in quite some time.

I like the K&N filter. It's for an Excursion
Old 03-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

btw, I'm quite surprised the manifold stays on. There are only about 2-3 threads on every nut that holds it on.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
We just had a major breakthrough...

I would guess Boost Logic too, but what do I know. I haven't been on SF in quite some time.

I like the K&N filter. It's for an Excursion
Definitely looks like a Boost Logic setup, trust me I would know, I have a Supra dude...
Old 03-23-2008, 04:49 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Definitely looks like a Boost Logic setup, trust me I would know, I have a Supra dude...
God damnit. So much for the breakthrough

Quick Reply: spring showdown 3