Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Placed 2nd in todays autocross!

Old 03-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Automotive Slave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FiascoXL has disabled reputation
Default Re: Placed 2nd in todays autocross!

I had no idea they were having a auto x event at the government center this early in the eyear!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

MVaughn is on a distinguished road

Congrats. I have always enjoyed watching those events.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Madison Motorsports

white97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond repute

congrats man, the results threw me off on BRR-SCCA, it said your SI was second, i was like i don't remember seeing an SI in SM at all. my name is Justin, finished 3rd in SM, had the White Eclipse GSX. That car was crazy fast. What tires is he running???? Im with MAdison Motorsports from JMU, we had my car, the BMW that finished 4th in SM, and David, in his MK3 Supra in SM. And Mark, in the Ever nimble VW Fox in HS.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Family Wagon
The stock turbo is the best choice for autocross events. Very very quick spool.
I agree, perfect for smaller autoX events.

But when he said the car was so fast it made him stop breathing I thought for sure it had at least a 35R on it.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Originally Posted by white97dsm
congrats man, the results threw me off on BRR-SCCA, it said your SI was second, i was like i don't remember seeing an SI in SM at all. my name is Justin, finished 3rd in SM, had the White Eclipse GSX. That car was crazy fast. What tires is he running???? Im with MAdison Motorsports from JMU, we had my car, the BMW that finished 4th in SM, and David, in his MK3 Supra in SM. And Mark, in the Ever nimble VW Fox in HS.
Ya it listed my car because I am registered with the Si as my main car. Engine isnt broken in yet so I drove his. Scan through my first post for the type of tires we were using

BTW I met you at the event. I am the Workers Steward so you can put a face to my screename now. That or the guy with the Honda hat on that hasnt had a haircut in like 2 months.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Madison Motorsports

white97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond repute

haha, ok awesome, good to meet you, be sure to see ya around.