Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nominate two mods for WesternVA section!

Old 10-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Site Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung
Default Nominate two mods for WesternVA section!

Hi it has been brought to our attention that this section is in need of some better moderation. I always feel that the best choices for mods are members that are actively involved in the community. Someone who understands the section and the dynamics of how they work. You can post recommendations here and I'd also like you to PM me with specifics on why or why not certain people would be a good mod or not.

I'd be most interested in people that not only will get the section clean and tidy, but have good ideas on how to contribute to the growth of this section as well. Feel free to pitch to me personally by PM if this describes you.

Thanks,
sung
Old 10-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nominate two mods for WesternVA section!

IMO it'd need to be someone that's here frequently. I think VanillaThrilla has been around a long time, knows how things works, and wouldn't have too much of an iron fist to make the place naziville, but at the same time keep the crap cleaned out.

Thanks for doing this... the intro/classifieds crap is getting old... however, the harrisonburg people are starting to liven this section up.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

i will nominate -JB-, i think he is fair and balanced enough to not be an uberdouche mod... lol

if not -JB-, then possibly rotorsownyou, although i think he has been MIA for a while and just recently returned... i think either would be a good choice...
Old 10-11-2008, 12:26 PM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

I go with JB too, he is always around the internet at his job anyway and could def. handle keepin shit straight. Except for hes gay, that's the only bad part.

Oh, I havn't been on this site too long, but from what I've seen thrilla would be ok too. Seems to be on here plenty and not too biased on most topics I see him post on. Plus he can tell people where to go when the time is right I think.

Last edited by JROW; 10-11-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be like SoulD's little sidekick... "WHAT'S THAT? YOU MADE A BAD THREAD, EXTERMINATED." hahaha
Old 10-11-2008, 01:02 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

FC735 FTMFW.

I have seen five years of morons, and know how to keep the shit done.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

I applied quite a while ago. I'd still be more than happy to do it. You guys should still have my application on file, but here are the high points...

Been here since 2003, I know the vBulletin software pretty well, and I'm about as impartial as it gets....
Old 10-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by McAsshole
i will nominate -JB-, i think he is fair and balanced enough to not be an uberdouche mod... lol

if not -JB-, then possibly rotorsownyou, although i think he has been MIA for a while and just recently returned... i think either would be a good choice...
Not me. I couldn't possibly visit the site often enough. I'd say Llama, VanillaThrilla, or Cosmo. They've all been here quite a while.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:58 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by JROW
I go with JB too, he is always around the internet at his job anyway and could def. handle keepin shit straight. Except for hes gay, that's the only bad part.

Oh, I havn't been on this site too long, but from what I've seen thrilla would be ok too. Seems to be on here plenty and not too biased on most topics I see him post on. Plus he can tell people where to go when the time is right I think.
I got your gay buddy.

If not me, I think LLAMA or Thrilla would be a good choice.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:58 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by McAsshole

Thanks for the nomination and rotors a good choice to.

Quick Reply: Nominate two mods for WesternVA section!