Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

God damnit, Cox Cable!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 05:59 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: God damnit, Cox Cable!!!

Originally Posted by MVaughn
You need to quit watching so much tv and come biking with me and cosmo.
I'd love to soon.

Ironic that you mention that, because I called him the other day about it.. I'm going to be requesting some help picking out a good bike in the relatively near future. I can't spend a ton on it, but I'd like to get more pro-active with it.

Would you guys be interested in doing something like white water rafting too?

Oh, and for the record, I don't watch much tv at all. If I did, I hopefully wouldn't be so irritated with Cox because I would realize how often (or how little) this shit happens. I only watch it for a short period of time on a regular basis, so when it happens and it's THAT BAD in that short window of time, I'm that much more pissed off because it didn't happen before I started watching, it happened while I was watching.

Chad: I'm going to try and come up with some vector for ya. You may have to try and be a little bit creative, if that's not too much to ask for.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

okay,this is really getting rediculous!five days now that my service has been fucked up!Adelphia does suck(we have it at work),but we've never had this much trouble out of them.
i don't watch much TV,but i'd like it to work when i do.
chris
Old 08-15-2007, 03:14 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
i don't watch much TV,but i'd like it to work when i do.
chris
Exactly!

I layed down on the couch when I got home from work and fell asleep to Dog The Bounty Hunter, fucking up... I'm so sick of it.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Registered Member

FRCE PWR has disabled reputation

For what its worth, I have had Directv for 3 years now with NO problems!

Steve
Old 08-15-2007, 06:36 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by FRCE PWR
For what its worth, I have had Directv for 3 years now with NO problems!

Steve
I've had Cox Cable for numerous years with no problems... The good outweighs the bad, but it's getting extremely frustrating.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:22 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

the hell is this cable stuff ya'll are talking about? we get NBC and CBS. if you put the antenna waaaaaaaaaay up on the hill, you get fox, but its fuzzy.

quit fucking bitching about it you pussy. go out and do something.

but i aint had a single problem with our Dish aside from storm outages twice since we have had it, and that has been four years.