Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Franklin County deputy kills exwife at Sheetz, then shoots State Trooper near Ironto.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:18 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Franklin County deputy kills exwife at Sheetz, then shoots State Trooper near Ironto.

Apparently around 11:30AM, an off duty Franklin County deputy shot and killed his wife in broad daylight at the Sheetz on Williamson Road. He was off duty, but driving his police cruiser. Shortly after, about 20 miles down the road, a Franklin County deputy was involved in a shooting with a Virginia State Trooper near Ironto. Apparently they shot eachother. For some reason, the police have not been able to link the two incidents yet, but I'm going to make my own logical conclusion and say they're likely linked together.

I know we all have our own personal issues that make it difficult to do our jobs sometimes, but this goes far beyond that... Shooting and killing your ex-wife, for whatever reason, as a law enforcement officer, leads me to believe this guy probably didn't have any business having a badge or a gun to begin with. It's a shame! It's also a shame that another officer, the State Trooper, was shot just trying to do his job. It seems like there's a comradery between different law enforcement agencies, sort of like a brotherhood, but not today.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:34 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: Franklin County deputy kills exwife at Sheetz, then shoots State Trooper near Iro

Honor killing bro, it's different in the 'noke
Old 05-30-2011, 04:40 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: Franklin County deputy kills exwife at Sheetz, then shoots State Trooper near Iro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Apparently around 11:30AM, an off duty Franklin County deputy shot and killed his wife in broad daylight at the Sheetz on Williamson Road. He was off duty, but driving his police cruiser. Shortly after, about 20 miles down the road, a Franklin County deputy was involved in a shooting with a Virginia State Trooper near Ironto. Apparently they shot eachother. For some reason, the police have not been able to link the two incidents yet, but I'm going to make my own logical conclusion and say they're likely linked together.

I know we all have our own personal issues that make it difficult to do our jobs sometimes, but this goes far beyond that... Shooting and killing your ex-wife, for whatever reason, as a law enforcement officer, leads me to believe this guy probably didn't have any business having a badge or a gun to begin with. It's a shame! It's also a shame that another officer, the State Trooper, was shot just trying to do his job. It seems like there's a comradery between different law enforcement agencies, sort of like a brotherhood, but not today.
Maybe the state trooper was fucking dudes ex-wife, he got mad cause he's been sharing that girl
Old 05-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Jonathan Agee is the deputy's name.I graduated with him.Not a lot to say about him-obviously you'd never think he'd be a killer,but he was always part of the "I'm better than you" crowd at school.

The shit people do over clam.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Hence why i never go to either places.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:12 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I didn't see this here and fully reposted under current events, lol. I almost got caught in the traffic when they re routed 81 in Christiansburg.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Damn thats some crazy shit!