Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Green Integra with White Wheels at sheetz on broad ( clueless )

Old 07-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C89ZX7R is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Green Integra with White Wheels at sheetz on broad ( clueless )

got off work at 11pm from the east end of henrico , was sitting at sheetz doing paper work from the crap i had to deal with at work . forms in front of me in plain site are interview field form , contact forms , va summons , court forms , and a state code book . kid gets out and starts looking at my car ( 04 STi ) he asks what is done to it , i tell him . on their way out one of them keeps asking me if i wanna race . jesus some kids are just clueless and need to pay more attention . sorta wondering if he even saw the glock on my side . arghhh rice .

by the way if your reading this your car is LOUD guess you don't know anything about the new laws .
Old 07-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Green Integra with White Wheels at sheetz on broad ( clueless )

I am sure he didn't know who you were and probably didn't see those forms from outside the car. Just because you have a gun means nothing. I know civilians that carry.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

your just all kinds of hardcore
Old 07-11-2007, 04:57 AM
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LOCO
your just all kinds of hardcore
I don't think he was saying that his Glock means he is hardcore. I'm guessing he is an officer from the work he was describing.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:05 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
got off work at 11pm from the east end of henrico , was sitting at sheetz doing paper work from the crap i had to deal with at work . forms in front of me in plain site are interview field form , contact forms , va summons , court forms , and a state code book . kid gets out and starts looking at my car ( 04 STi ) he asks what is done to it , i tell him . on their way out one of them keeps asking me if i wanna race . jesus some kids are just clueless and need to pay more attention . sorta wondering if he even saw the glock on my side . arghhh rice .

by the way if your reading this your car is LOUD guess you don't know anything about the new laws .
dang so ricers are dumb? thanks for the heads up.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:23 AM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I am sure he didn't know who you were and probably didn't see those forms from outside the car. Just because you have a gun means nothing. I know civilians that carry.
And I dont think he even cared at the moment.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

ccrrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by C89ZX7R

Ummm screw ricers, let's go wakeboarding!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:08 AM
FTW

GuNnErgOd is an unknown quantity at this point

None of the new laws have anything to do with loud cars. Explain please?
Old 07-11-2007, 07:16 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by LostAccord
And I dont think he even cared at the moment.
Possibly so, just another enthusiast wanting to chit chat and race.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:14 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

Originally Posted by GuNnErgOd
None of the new laws have anything to do with loud cars. Explain please?
they aren't new laws but i'm wondering too, because the language in the bill is not explicit. the first thing it says is:

(1) Civil Remedial Fees. The legislation creates “civil remedial fees” to be assessed against Virginia residents convicted of certain motor vehicle-related or driving crimes. These civil remedial fees will not apply to traffic infractions like failure to obey a highway sign or failure to yield or parking too near a hydrant. They apply only to certain motor vehicle-related or driving felonies and misdemeanors (certain motor vehicle related or driving offenses which are crimes).
then it says:
(d) Other misdemeanors, “Any other misdemeanor conviction for a driving and/or motor vehicle related violation of Title 18.2 or [Title 46.2] that is not included in one of the preceding three subdivisions”: $300 to the court upon conviction, with two additional payments of $300 each due to DMV, one within 14 months of conviction and the other within 26 months of conviction.
certain chapters of title 46.2 are nothing but "traffic infractions".

Quick Reply: Green Integra with White Wheels at sheetz on broad ( clueless )