Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any good domestic performance shops in the area?

Old 08-31-2003, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AlienInv8r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any good domestic performance shops in the area?

hey guys, I just got my car at the end of last spring semester, so I didnt really have much time to look around last year. But now that I've had it for awhile and have started learning about it I wanna do some mods to it (bought it with the current stuff already done).
Anyone know of a decent shop down here in the VT area for domestics? I'd like to get a gear swap done and throw some 3.73's on my car and some other stuff down the road once I get more money. My car is too low to fit on an average lift, are there any shops around here that have drive-over lifts or at least longer ramps on their lifts?
I basically just wanna find a shop that wont screw me over and has good quality work with good prices too. Anyone know any knowledgeable domestic shops? Thanks -Jason
Old 09-01-2003, 07:45 AM

distruner is an unknown quantity at this point

Several of us on this board have had a good experience with Adam at Pro Engines in C'Burg. 540-381-7898 he can get some parts but he can definetly do the work. He has a low lift to, If he can get my car on the lit then he shouldn't have a problem with anyones car.
Old 09-01-2003, 09:12 AM

AlienInv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome! Thanks a bunch man. It took me awhile to find somewhere back home that could lift my car, so I was just hoping to avoid it this time. I'll hafta check him out in a few weeks then for my gears. I'm hoping all goes well with mynew job, so I should have the cash to finally get them done. Thanks for the info.