Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2007 Madison Motorshow, OCTOBER 6th @ Dryft Motorsports

Old 10-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MK3 VRT has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2007 Madison Motorshow, OCTOBER 6th @ Dryft Motorsports

Originally Posted by -JB-
Ok, wasn't arguing, I was just wanting to know why you didn't say this to the owner but instead came on a public forum to bash the place. There are two sides to the story.

Everyone was cool that day and I met up with a lot of friends I haven't talked to in awhile. Def. was a good time.

They should had restrapped the car from what you said but I would like to see what they say to.

It's cool man thanks I did talk to the owner about it before I left and I just kinda laughed it off walked out the door said nice meeting you to the people I talked to and left. I think it was the owner may have been the MGR. either way I talked to someone about it.

Last edited by MK3 VRT; 10-08-2007 at 09:41 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:39 AM
DMI
Registered Member

DMI has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MK3 VRT
I got a guy to drive the car on the rollers for me show I could watch the A/F and what not so I would know everything is ok. I just wanted to say thanks man and I'm sorry they put you in danger like that.

Wow. Relax.

The guy was me, the owner. Like I explained to you, yes we've done a few dynos before, we know fwd is cross strapped. But like I said there, on our anchor points it was not possible to cross strap your car without binding on random parts and though I could have made another couple runs like I did the first easily, I didnt want to risk it since we already had one good pull. You didnt voice any problems there when I talked to you, you should have if there was any issues. Instead of ranting on a forum where we may or may not come across your concerns, which are important to us.

My money should have been refunded without question if you think other wise your crazy. You honestly think I should pay full price for 3 pulls and only got 1 and the car was going sideways and shit? That really makes sense but it's all said and done got my money back and will never go back.
Full price is not the 35 dollars that we charged on the dyno day. Thats peanuts for a dyno run.

The Honda statement was meant by they did not seem to care for my car as much as they did for the different makes and the locals there is what was meant by that. I love all car makes and models the IS300 was sick as well as some of the others there. Also the people I meet and talked with were cool and I enjoyed meeting them. I have nothing bad to say about the people there or the MM.
Umm... what? I don't know if you noticed all the audi's around the shop but we're much more european oriented than anything else. Honda's couldnt be farther from the main interests of the employees. I dont understand what would make us want to dyno something and not something else? It serves no difference in utility for us, either way. Think about it.

Last edited by DMI; 10-09-2007 at 06:49 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DMI
Wow. Relax.

The guy was me, the owner. Like I explained to you,
OK well if you were the one driving my car you said not one word to me the other two guys talked to me. I did not talk to you before I left it was another guy like I said was not sure if it was the owner,mgr,ect.

I am relaxed but thanks and if you were the guy driving the car and owner you did not look so relaxed getting out of the car after it started slipping so think about it.

I know it was a cheap price but no matter what I was still supposed to have 3 pulls and besides that even the guy that did the strapping asked if I was going to get charged for it LOL

END THREAD

Last edited by MK3 VRT; 10-09-2007 at 08:24 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:45 AM
DMI
Registered Member

DMI has disabled reputation

Huh? Why are you lying? I dont understand the point. I got out and told you exactly what I posted, that was the only run you'd get because the car would shift.

AND you got your money back, along with a FREE dyno. So what is the problem here?

The "guy" strapping the car has no say in any business. He just does what he's told and nothing else.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by DMI
Huh? Why are you lying? I dont understand the point. I got out and told you exactly what I posted, that was the only run you'd get because the car would shift.

AND you got your money back, along with a FREE dyno. So what is the problem here?

The "guy" strapping the car has no say in any business. He just does what he's told and nothing else.
What was the reason his car was coming off the dyno???? The is300, I heard had no problem, I asked someone if it wanted to come off the dyno with that much HP it was putting down and they said no. I missed the chance to see it but I heard it did well.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DMI

Once again you said nothing to me

I still paid for the one run I got which was not alot but was not a good one.

I was making a point that most everyone agreed I should have not paid anything including your employee.

I am done with this thread so post what you will makes no difference to me.