Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

VIP Tinting and Detailing

Old 10-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Derk82 has disabled reputation
Default Re: VIP Tinting and Detailing

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
thats not the most common fix. The most common is paint on the inside of the window.

^^That actually seems like a pretty stupid idea. You would be able to see it applied on the outside of the vehicle. It would be smarter to add it in to the inside.
For removal purposes the vinyl is the path I chose.

Their new number by the way is 703-868-9693
Old 10-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

Derk82 has disabled reputation

Ok, I'm probably one of the most reasonable and patient people around. However I dont have patience for incompetence. If you guys didnt see this horrible review coming then shame on you. After driving 20-30 minutes from Gainesville to get a tint job done on my 2000 Chrysler 300 the guy tells me it's going to be 1.5-2 hours. I say fine and walk down to Hooters to get a bite to eat and a drink. An hour goes by and I recieve a phone call from the tint shop, I'm excited because I'm thinking wow that was quick. To my disappointing surprise the guy tells me that after 2 tries he can't get the tint to stick to the back window. I'm thinking well these arent special fucking windows and I cleaned them about 2 weeks ago with regular glass cleaner so I'm like WTF. Kind of understandably he says he doesnt want to try and tint the side windows just in case he cant get those to stick either. I can understand not wanting to waste product. However out of all the people I know that have gotten windows tinted and all the cars I've gotten tinted I've never ever heard of something like this! The only explanation in my mind is incompetence! If anyone else can come up with something different let me know, I'd love to hear it! Then on top of everything including my 2 hours of wasted time- 2 30 minutes trips and the hour I spent waiting the only thing I get from these guys is " Damn dude. Sorry, weird." I wouldn't want anything over the top but damn since you guys are a detailing place you could have at least offered up a free wash, something simple that would cost you nothing. I know small businesses have it rough sometimes but the only way you grow is by good customer service. So you couldn't do the job that you are supposed to be proffesional at for a very amateur reason and then after the customer's time has been wasted you dont even offer up something as small as a free wash or any other discounted service that may make the customer feel a little better.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:40 AM
Registered Member

sodonymnnOb has disabled reputation
Default VIP Tinting and Detailing

Hey Markos, I didnt know you were at the shop. I heard something something Impreza, but I was too busy with other errands as Im sure you saw to stop and chat. But now I feel like an for not stopping to say hi. Sorry
Old 01-25-2010, 06:35 AM
Banned

my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech

do they have alot of different tint shades to choose from?