Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

VIP Tinting and Detailing

Old 12-03-2007, 07:20 AM
B4NNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon
Default VIP Tinting and Detailing

I went there to get my windows tinted after getting recommendations from this site. The guy i dealt with, Paul, was friendly and gave me good customer service. They added a second layer of tint to my front windows. The price was better than any other shop i could find and the work was performed quickly.

There were two things that kind of bothered me though. One being puddles of water (tint solution?) were left in the storage spots in my door panels. This is nothing major... just something I didn't expect. The other thing was a small hole was put into my existing layer of tint. That same hole carried through into the new tint that was just installed. When I say small, i mean its pretty tiny. No bigger than the head of a small screw. It was just the fact that I had no holes in it before and looking at the light spot can be annoying at times. When i took it back they said that hole was from my previous layer of tint but you could see and feel where it came all the way through. Paul offered to remove it and re-do the layer for me but said it might ruin the previous layer that I already had on there. I didn't want to take the chance or be a pain over such a small hole so I just let it be.

In the end, I would recommend VIP to anyone looking to get their windows tinted. I would go there again, but just not to get layers of tint.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

ssslowt3g has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: VIP Tinting and Detailing

Good looks on the review. Also my bad about the water! We usually on top of that... Thanks man...
Old 12-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

VIPGarage has disabled reputation
Default Re: VIP Tinting and Detailing

it's funny to see this because I ran into a guy with a Subie at a meet that asked why we only do tinting at our shop but have race cars on the site. hahahaha People just assumed we're all the same VIP. hahahaha
Old 12-03-2007, 09:15 AM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by VIPGarage
it's funny to see this because I ran into a guy with a Subie at a meet that asked why we only do tinting at our shop but have race cars on the site. hahahaha People just assumed we're all the same VIP. hahahaha
Shenanigans.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

VIPGarage has disabled reputation

i got a good laugh out of that.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:50 AM
B4NNED

Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon

Originally Posted by ssslowt3g
Good looks on the review. Also my bad about the water! We usually on top of that... Thanks man...

NP man... I will be calling you guys again in a few weeks for another tint job.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:42 AM

GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88 GunmetalLude88

how much did it cost?
Old 12-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

location?
Old 12-04-2007, 08:56 AM
B4NNED

They are located in Chantilly. I don't have the exact address anymore but the phone number is 703.378.3377. The tint cost $80 for the front two windows.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation

Really good guys to deal with. They tinted both my car and my truck.