Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Thumbs up for Kyle and RPM!!!

Old 11-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
baynedo has disabled reputation
Default Re: Thumbs up for Kyle and RPM!!!

That shop has been around. Kyle is doing something right. We all will have stories good and bad. Hell you will never bash your friends right? As for the prices well you got to pay to play.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:54 PM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

I'm not saying there isn't someone out that can do the same job for cheaper. But if I know someone that can do a perfect job, I don't mind paying the money for something that I know will be done right.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

baynedo has disabled reputation

Amen!
Old 11-06-2010, 11:01 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
Kyle is great IMO when he's not on the forums talking back to people like he's a 12 year old.

I also wasn't very happy about them slapping an "RPM" sticker on my car. I know they do this to EVERY car that comes in, but IMO you shouldn't alter a customer's vehicle at all unless they agree to it first.
dam, i just saw this thread. i agree the rpm sticker, i wasn't really happy with that. but i was happy with the job they did.
Originally Posted by MICK LVN
I will agree that he needs co-workers that are more dedicated and care more about his place of business then just "looking cool" behind his counter. This I why I did, and will continue to deal directly with Kyle. Once again, I will still recommend people his way, I was a satisfied customer
and i agree with this also, i paid for a set of wheels and they told me "they should be here in 2 days" well i called up there and nobody had a clue, but it got figured out. and was promptly taken care of, they even washed my car
Old 12-06-2010, 06:36 AM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

Kyle has tinted my past 4 cars and everything has been great! I will only take my cars to him/ RPM for tint.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:06 PM

James is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these parts

I have heard a lot of good and bad things about this place. My buddy recently just had his windows tinted and he is extremely stoked on the job that was done. I know they are pricey but like people have previously said in this thread, "pay to play" and "i have no problem paying when its done right." thats the kind of statement I am looking for. Will probably come in this week to get my sti done and will ask for kyle. thanks everyone for the feedback.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:26 AM
its just a website

couped couped couped couped couped couped couped couped couped couped couped

when you take your car to rpm youre paying for high quality sperm being as they work on your car half the time and stand around and beat dicks the other half
Old 01-19-2011, 09:26 AM
its just a website

couped couped couped couped couped couped couped couped couped couped couped

$160 window tinting all around hit me up