Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Ricks Car Care

Old 03-14-2009, 03:09 PM
DA CLAN!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the rough
Angry Ricks Car Care

Ive been ripped off! took my can there a while ago, long story short after waiting a year the car was never finished. I went there last monday to drop off a deposit, ask rick to get the car ready and ask him what needed to be done. He said the harness just needed bo be connected but was already in the car spliced repinned and ready to go. I though the bill was still kinda steep but i wanted my car back so i paid it and told him i would be back on thursday to pick it up. When i came back thursday he seemed suprised that I was there. I looked into the shop and the car was still in the exact same place it was in when I came eirlyer that week. So i asked him to move it to the front and said AAA would be there in 45 mins. I went to sit in the lobby to make a phone call and walk out and my cars sitting on jackstands. I couldnt see what he was doing but i assumed he was just giving it a once over to make sure he didnt make any mistakes. So i ignore it and continue with my call. then when the tow truck comes he pushes it out to some parking spaces and i find out my window is broken. i ask him and he gives me this dumb iono look when he knows damn well he broke it. When i get home i check under the hood and find my can has no wiring competed at all and for some reason there are 3 harnesses in the back. WTF i only gave him 2 cars. The donor car and the mustang. I then notice 2 driveshafts in the car, i look under the car and find that not only is the exhaust gone (it was new when i gave him the car) but the driveshaft isnt even in the car. I was told this work was done and thats what i paid for. Then i realize he also stole the battery. I Dont even know that else is missing but i plan to pursue this legaly if i dont either get my stuff returned or paid for the amout of work I paid for and he didnt complete, the exhaust and the labor for it and the battery. Ill finish the work myself.

Last edited by Wu TAng; 03-14-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:10 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Ricks Car Care

So you'd go back to him for an oil change?
Old 03-14-2009, 03:14 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I've always heard good things about Rick, this is the 1st time I have ever heard anything negative about him or his shop.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:46 PM
DA CLAN!

Wu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by travisnd
I've always heard good things about Rick, this is the 1st time I have ever heard anything negative about him or his shop.
this is the reason y i went to his shop and even if he didnt finish i would have just let it go but once i found the problems i was livid and had to say somthing
Old 03-14-2009, 03:47 PM
DA CLAN!

Originally Posted by ufctapout
So you'd go back to him for an oil change?
edited lol
Old 03-14-2009, 06:50 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

um same car and shop in question????

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/major-problem-need-legal-help-275013/
Old 03-14-2009, 08:04 PM
DA CLAN!

Originally Posted by nftuatn
um same car and shop in question????

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275013
yes
Old 03-15-2009, 12:50 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

3 threads?

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/need-help-2-3-swap-mustang-swap-281516/

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281617

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275013

Wish someone from the shop would get on and explain the other side because I'm sure its interesting
Old 03-15-2009, 12:58 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by supercoupeman
this is the reason y i went to his shop and even if he didnt finish i would have just let it go but once i found the problems i was livid and had to say somthing
ok...so this thread will become the same as the last thread....
Old 03-15-2009, 01:01 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Originally Posted by nftuatn
ok...so this thread will become the same as the last thread....
from the last thread.
Originally Posted by 1aznTT
I agree, I think this is ridiculous.

! I believe your mother has your man jeans in the wash, you need to grab them, throw them on, get in your crown victoria, drive down there and get your mustang, or learn your lesson. One or the other.
so get your jeans on...go back to ricks car care and tell him your problems...we cant do anything to help you....

he is the one you need to talk to...not us...

Quick Reply: Ricks Car Care