Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Old 06-07-2010, 07:37 AM
VAdriven Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt
Default Re: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Originally Posted by CivicWithASnail
Emailed you at Shawn@RameyBuilt.com, hit me back when you can
got it, just replied
Old 06-10-2010, 05:20 AM
TEAM VAJJ

Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime

cant wait to see the work you do on the super coupe.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:16 AM
Registered Member

hammeredgsr has disabled reputation

ramey built gets it done!!....he stayed after hours to swap a motor in for me and said he would complete it the same day. He did exactly what he said and he finished it exactly for my bday!...Thats great customer service right there lol!
Old 10-08-2010, 04:38 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

I'd like to submit a review for the homosexual that owns this company.

Every time, and I mean EVERY single time I come to that man, I leave satisfied (no homo). He always goes out of his way to help out and doesn't take my arm and legs when it comes time to pay him. He's so reliable that I drive from Newport News (Close to Ft. Eustis) allllll the way out to his shop in Virginia Beach, because I know that I will get quality every time. Thanks for the help all the time, Shawn.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Registered Member

the goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D.Nick
I'd like to submit a review for the homosexual that owns this company.

Every time, and I mean EVERY single time I come to that man, I leave satisfied (no homo). He always goes out of his way to help out and doesn't take my arm and legs when it comes time to pay him. He's so reliable that I drive from Newport News (Close to Ft. Eustis) allllll the way out to his shop in Virginia Beach, because I know that I will get quality every time. Thanks for the help all the time, Shawn.
hahaha not what i saw lol
Old 10-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the goat
hahaha not what i saw lol
He gave me a hand job before you got there.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:24 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Just want to say a big thank you to Shawn at Ramey Built.

I messed up my HMotorsOnline ITR Cylinder head by doing something VERYYYY foolish. I took the cylinder head to Shawn and asked him to repair it. I didn't care what had to be done; I just wanted it done.

He had it repaired and back to me in less than 2 business days. I REALLLLLYY appreciate it Shawn.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:29 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Got hooked up with some amazing prices for a stroke kit, turbo, wastegate, and a super sweet RameyBuilt T-shirt. Always glad to do Business with you man.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:29 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Shawn didn't return my phone call (about the fire extinguisher mount). I feel so unloved
PM/call me so I can schedule an appointment. Or are you too good for my ridiculous/minor projects now?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:43 PM
i sold the world

xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx

bought a radiator from shawn great price promp delivery and perfect condition thanks will be back!!!

Quick Reply: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey