Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Old 11-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Drives a "black" dc2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Boosta Big Boosta Big Boosta Big Boosta Big Boosta Big Boosta Big Boosta Big Boosta Big Boosta Big Boosta Big Boosta
Default Re: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Hire my girlfriend.
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife...
Old 11-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by RameyBuilt
i need to hire some one with the job title "QUOTE MAN" you would be surprised how many people call for a quote. I spend 10 20 mins doing it and never hear back from them, well on a normal day lets say 7 people call for a quote thats 2 hours just sitting here giving people prices
If you seriously need help, I usually don't go to work until 1 during the week and I work Saturdays.
Old 11-26-2010, 04:41 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by RameyBuilt
i need to hire some one with the job title "QUOTE MAN" you would be surprised how many people call for a quote. I spend 10 20 mins doing it and never hear back from them, well on a normal day lets say 7 people call for a quote thats 2 hours just sitting here giving people prices
..... STILL WAITING ON THAT PRELUDE BRO. JUST SAYIN NO RUSH BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW A ROUGH ESTIMATE ATLEAST.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Registered Member

575whpk20 has disabled reputation

thanks for the steal on the billet 67mm.. $1000..cant beat that
Old 12-12-2010, 02:20 PM
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Originally Posted by 575whpk20
thanks for the steal on the billet 67mm.. $1000..cant beat that
anytime!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Registered Member

1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute1freshsi has a reputation beyond repute

First experience with Ramey built today for a fly wheel job and what can I say that already has not been said. Thumbs up for Shawn Ramey and his team.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

Sultan81 will become famous soon enough

Shawn, Can you tune a DC5 kpro?
Old 01-14-2011, 09:17 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Shawn made me a fuel feed and return line back in october, and replaced my gas tank when they all rusted through. couldnt be happier and i plan on going back for more work.

also if you still need a quote man, i want a new job.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1freshsi
First experience with Ramey built today for a fly wheel job and what can I say that already has not been said. Thumbs up for Shawn Ramey and his team.
Glad to be able to help you out
Originally Posted by Sultan81
Shawn, Can you tune a DC5 kpro?
Yes he can.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:53 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON

Big thanks to Shawn! Replaced my gf's S2000 clutch for a very fair price, and with a very fast turnaround. Delivered on time and for the price quoted, with great communication throughout the repair process...what more could I ask for? I will be back if we need any more work done.

Quick Reply: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey