Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

NEW IMAGE in hampton sucks and are a bunch of idiots

Old 02-13-2013, 10:55 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: NEW IMAGE in hampton sucks and are a bunch of idiots

Originally Posted by STAY TUNED
just giving yall a heads up not to do business with them. Good luck im done here.
Originally Posted by miata_kid
Thanx for the heads up obviously you were just warning others to help them not how you got in contact with the people
If you believe a legitimate business will work through texts versus actual email or hand receipts, than there's really nothign we can do to help you
Old 02-13-2013, 11:43 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Not sure who you dealt with, but I've heard nothing but horror stories out of there
Old 02-13-2013, 12:10 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
If you believe a legitimate business will work through texts versus actual email or hand receipts, than there's really nothign we can do to help you
This!!!

Shocking how people would want to do a business transaction like this, and this isn't for 25-200 bucks.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:22 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

I just want to point out that they're in Newport News, not my fair city of Hampton.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:12 PM
B.E.T.P.

hatchblack has disabled reputation

you also cant always point the finger at the guy placing orders. its not their fault if the dickhead working at the place hes ordering from fucks up on their end. honestly i didnt feel like reading your paragraph bc its all grouped up. i just know how things go. as for the texting the business.... yeah, no... dont do that.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:13 PM

audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy

Alright, let's leave him alone...all he wanted was some overnight parts from Japan.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:50 PM
Registered Member

TrePound has disabled reputation

ive heard nothing but horror stories from them aswell. crappy thing is that they really have access to almost any part you need overseas and theyre pretty much local. but theyll be out of business soon! thanx for the info. hopefully some people will read this and think other wise. take the trip to nova to jei or something like that!
Old 02-16-2013, 06:03 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Well shit B, wish I would've known it was New Image back in December when you told me about ordering it. I would've told you to cancel that shit that dayyy dude. Ask Rudiger about New Image and his "expierience"...if you haven't heard it already.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:34 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by marlinspike
I just want to point out that they're in Newport News, not my fair city of Hampton.
And they seem to be move around a lot.

They were out of a tiny shop over at Harpersville by the train tracks and I never once saw a car out there.

Now they're on Warwick Blvd and Rivermont Drive.

That building they are currently been has been home to dozens of auto repair shops over the years, few last more than a couple of a months.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:51 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

They've been in the current location for more than a year now.

Quick Reply: NEW IMAGE in hampton sucks and are a bunch of idiots