Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Jason300zxTT ... Mr. HID

Old 08-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Double Agent HT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Default Re: Jason300zxTT ... Mr. HID

I drove over an hour to go meet him, to pic up one kit, and his grandfather had a stroke, and he never called or texted us back, and we went all that way for nothing, So I got a kit from a guy that lives a mile from me that I know for half what he wanted for a kit, and i was supposed to be getting "hooked up"

Oh well, we just got 6 more sets from him this week as well, so I guess jason missed out. I also tried going through movement, but got no replies on my messages, so He got bumped of my list too.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
I drove over an hour to go meet him, to pic up one kit, and his grandfather had a stroke, and he never called or texted us back, and we went all that way for nothing, So I got a kit from a guy that lives a mile from me that I know for half what he wanted for a kit, and i was supposed to be getting "hooked up"

Oh well, we just got 6 more sets from him this week as well, so I guess jason missed out. I also tried going through movement, but got no replies on my messages, so He got bumped of my list too.
where were you going to meet him.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Moving to Vendor Reviews.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:13 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by Jay
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation

Old 08-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

udumkid has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Do Work
SO jason...

its been about 4 months...

i never recieved that my my 2 sets of bulds that you shipped "yesterday" or that your "assistant"..... AKA girlfriend shipped... (yesterday being anytime he responded to me)

And now... when i refered a friend to you a while back... you sent him 2 kits with 4 bad ballast..... and you wont respond to either of us.

What The Fuck is your problem.

Give me back my FUCKING Money.

PS: Im going to PM you this thread, so you wont miss it.
Hold the fuck on, you waited 4 months and just now you are making it public?? After the 1 month didnt something in your small ass brain just tell you to get your money back???...

I*D*I*O*T
Old 08-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by Do Work
where were you going to meet him.

chick, (I live in stafford) the only reason I would ever go there, to buy parts. Waste of a trip and an assload off gas. I was supposed to get low beam hid's and regular highs for like 110. I can get those from my local friend for $55. So since I was planning on spending $110 (as a hook up), I just spent $90 and got high/low combo hid's. They are awsome. 2 year warranty on bulbs, 10k hours, and lifetime on balasts. That is my price, for everyone else it is at least $15 more.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by udumkid
Hold the fuck on, you waited 4 months and just now you are making it public?? After the 1 month didnt something in your small ass brain just tell you to get your money back???...

I*D*I*O*T

i waited 4 months to move it to SPO....

not make it public... hes not a vendor on here anymore... and he never gets on here and he has always responded to me via phone with some excuse...

said he was having $$$ problems at one point so i gave him the benefit of a doubt.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Team Ultraspeed

the dude is a conartist no doubt, he convinced me time over that it would be shipped....

then when he offered to mail me a check..

i was like, you cant even mail product.. how should i expect you to mail money..
Old 08-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Originally Posted by Jay
hes not even a vendor.

Quick Reply: Jason300zxTT ... Mr. HID