Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Jason300zxTT ... Mr. HID

Old 08-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jason300zxTT ... Mr. HID

SO jason...

its been about 4 months...

i never recieved that my my 2 sets of bulds that you shipped "yesterday" or that your "assistant"..... AKA girlfriend shipped... (yesterday being anytime he responded to me)

And now... when i refered a friend to you a while back... you sent him 2 kits with 4 bad ballast..... and you wont respond to either of us.

What The Fuck is your problem.

Give me back my FUCKING Money.

PS: Im going to PM you this thread, so you wont miss it.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jason300zxTT ... Mr. HID

and i even purchased 4 kits from you... 2 of which were 160 a piece (your cost being 65).... So you made plenty of bank off me.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

You shoulda bought your HID's from bustedfoxwagen he's local and has the best pnp HID's ive had/seen
Old 08-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Originally Posted by Thurm@n
You shoulda bought your HID's from bustedfoxwagen he's local and has the best pnp HID's ive had/seen
well i started buying from jason like 9 months ago.. i didnt knwo anyone else sold, didnt shop round, and he had a warranty and was kind of local (richmond)... and he was ok at first.. still took him 4 weeks to ship a fucking kit.

now hes not leaving it alone.. i hope a mod sees this and bands his ass... he owes me about 200 bucks and he owes my boy about 200 bucks. I think that worthy of a ban.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:58 PM
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

i think he's rarely on anymore..and he's not in richmond...lol.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Originally Posted by kevsz32
i think he's rarely on anymore..and he's not in richmond...lol.
he was on yesterday...

and i have his address somewhere.. but i don t want to drive 3 hours to wait and have him be out of town or something.. and he probably still woudl not give me any money.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:01 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Does he live in NOVA?
Old 08-11-2009, 05:04 PM
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

Originally Posted by Do Work
he was on yesterday...

and i have his address somewhere.. but i don t want to drive 3 hours to wait and have him be out of town or something.. and he probably still woudl not give me any money.
i think he jsut came back from vacation..but i dont understand why you guys wait so long to do anything.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Originally Posted by kevsz32
i think he jsut came back from vacation..but i dont understand why you guys wait so long to do anything.

wait so long to do anything?

Ive sent him over 1000 txt's....

ive spoken to him on the phone Many times....

everytime.. i ask for my money...

evertime he says.. "dude< i just shipped yesterday, i promise, call me tomorrow at 4 for tracking.. or call me at 6 for tracking" ........

wghat else can i do?

so i finally decided to so a SPO because for teh past 2 weeks he has stopped responding...

hes a lieing son of a bitch.... and a thief.

no point is starting a case with paypal becasue they dont cover anything dont done through ebay.

so this is my final try... before i find his address and go wait in his driveway to get my money back.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Team Ultraspeed

and hes been back from vacation for a couple weeks, whjere i tried to meet up with him becasue he was in vabeach... where i live.. he was like "dude, ill just ship it when i get back, promise"

Quick Reply: Jason300zxTT ... Mr. HID