Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Dent Doctor - Chris Farley

Old 12-22-2008, 10:02 AM
"Without Limit"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00lude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dent Doctor - Chris Farley

I finally got around to calling Chris a couple weeks ago and I should have done it a loooong time ago. He did 5 panels on my Prelude and did a fantastic job. Those of you who have seen my Prelude know I'm very particular, I have no problem recommending him to anyone. Hopefully I'll have him back to do my S soon.

Thanks Chris.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:03 AM
What's next?

NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO

Chris is an outstanding guy and a great business man.... He comes up to the dealership I work for every other Thursday and fixes the Pre-owned vehicles if they have any dents, dings, etc.

He has done a few of my cars as well and even my old roommates truck.... And we've never been dissappointed. He's always straight forward with you and is always on time.

Dont hesitate to give him a call!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 02:54 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

i actually used him today for a few dings on a bmw i had sold...called him this morning and his appointment had cancelled so he shot over to my shop and knocked it out in no time...definately does a great job...one dent was real deep and he got it out ...surprised me...but yes definately give him a call if you need his type of service...
Old 12-23-2008, 11:03 AM
Registered Member

temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough

PDR is kinda fun looking if you ever get to watch someone that does it at work. The suction cup mounting house of kolor lime green coated flourescent lights got me the first time. The tools are crude looking but it amazes me how good some of them are as they can get to dents even when some interior removal is required. Im curious as to were this guy learned the trade? I think dent doc is an AZ based operation, is it not?
Old 12-23-2008, 02:06 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

he told me he had to go to school for it...didnt say if it was arizona or not but he did say that and also the main guy actually makes the tools for each employee...or something to that effect
Old 12-24-2008, 07:21 AM
GO GO GODZILLA!

Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto

Originally Posted by temp2
PDR is kinda fun looking if you ever get to watch someone that does it at work. The suction cup mounting house of kolor lime green coated flourescent lights got me the first time. The tools are crude looking but it amazes me how good some of them are as they can get to dents even when some interior removal is required. Im curious as to were this guy learned the trade? I think dent doc is an AZ based operation, is it not?
Buy a kit, get a ding and dented panel, and practice.

Concept isn't too hard, its the finesse that takes practice. Pretty much you watch the light reflection ripple across the damage, use tools accordingly until the reflection straights, as it would look if there was no damage.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Registered Member

thgdfathr has disabled reputation

is his name really chris farley? how has no one else picked up on that...anyways, thanks for the heads up about a good dent guy.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:52 AM
What's next?

NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO

Originally Posted by thgdfathr
is his name really chris farley? how has no one else picked up on that...anyways, thanks for the heads up about a good dent guy.
His real name is Chris Farley....
Old 01-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Love to Crx

jfish360 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the fact there isnt one before and after pic, yet. I mean what better way to show his work right?
Old 01-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by jfish360
i love the fact there isnt one before and after pic, yet. I mean what better way to show his work right?
What is better is that not one person has said he sucks. Why does he need to come in here with proof, when nobody has yet to call him out?

Quick Reply: Dent Doctor - Chris Farley