VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/)
-   -   Dent Doctor - Chris Farley (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/dent-doctor-chris-farley-178961/)

.eric. 03-09-2007 04:59 AM

Dent Doctor - Chris Farley

Dent Doctor
Chris Farley

Just had Chris remove a dent from my S2K, and wanted to pass on my experience....

Chris arrived to my house as scheduled. He did an awesome job in removing the dent, he explained the whole process to me as he was working on the car. Very knowledgeable and professional. Cost of repair was very reasonable, too.

I highly recommend him to those who need dents or dings removed. I will be using him once again to get dents out of my other two vehicles.

Dan1356 03-11-2007 07:41 AM

Re: Dent Doctor - Chris Farley

I've always been curious, how much was it?

Lord_Vegeta 03-11-2007 07:54 AM

I'm curious too.....How much was it?

.eric. 03-11-2007 08:32 AM

Mine costed $75, well worth it if you ask me.

Lord_Vegeta 03-19-2007 10:53 AM

Just had Chris a.k.a the Dent Doctor come to my house this morning and had him remove some dents that were in my car and he did a great job. He even did more than I asked him to do and he's very knowledgeable about his work and extremely friendly. I have pics that I took for the guy and I recommend him to anyone who has small dents and dings that need to be taken care of.....Prices were very pleasing as well......He gets a thumbs up ALL DAY!

xlaox 10-21-2007 09:09 AM

whats his contact i got a few dents i would like to get out of my s2k too

.eric. 10-22-2007 06:08 AM

re-read the first post of this thread. his contact info is provided there.

Originally Posted by xlaox (Post 3480196)
whats his contact i got a few dents i would like to get out of my s2k too

euthorus 11-19-2007 05:22 AM

Read this thread and decided to call Chris - had 2 dents on driver side door from some wanks and a dent on the front of the hood. The dents on the door had gauges and I got quoted $300 by a body shop.

Chris came and did the work in about 30 mins, the end result is perfect shiny door and smooth hood. No visible paint damage and no hint that anything ever was wrong. This guy is awesome and has very reasonable rates. :thup:

Lord_Vegeta 11-10-2008 03:13 PM

This post is officially back from the dead!

I had Chris come out today to take care of a few dents that were in my door & some little dings in my fender. He was professional & very down to earth. Once again this is my 2nd time using his service & I would go with him any day over a body shop unless I needed actual "paint work" done.

Good Guy/Good Business/Professional/Affordable Prices/He comes to you:thup:

bigballer7017 11-26-2008 03:50 PM

Chris came to my house and fixed a large dent (from a knee) in my 2004 amg mercedes last week. You can't even tell that there was ever a dent there. Real nice guy. Prompt, professional, quick. Charged $75.00 and was worth every penny. Highly recommended.