Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Buyer/Seller beware.. Do Work is a thief!

Old 08-27-2009, 05:29 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Buyer/Seller beware.. Do Work is a thief!

so you took 4 onths to ship a kit because of life struggles and are bitching about some bulbs???

i think you should have sent him the kits and refunded all his money and just ate it on that one...that in my opinion would have made you look like a better business man then the drama and bullshit that has been going on in these two threads...

and it looks to me that the only reason he got his kits in the end is because he made the spo about you and your failure to send them in the first place...
Old 08-27-2009, 05:46 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by nftuatn
so you took 4 onths to ship a kit because of life struggles and are bitching about some bulbs???

i think you should have sent him the kits and refunded all his money and just ate it on that one...that in my opinion would have made you look like a better business man then the drama and bullshit that has been going on in these two threads...

and it looks to me that the only reason he got his kits in the end is because he made the spo about you and your failure to send them in the first place...
I just read the SPO... and it said 4 weeks.. not 4 months. but that is still a pretty extended period of time.

Just double checked it. It was recieved after 4 weeks. So.. took about 3 weeks to send out.. since you have to give about a week to process and ship. The original SPO came out saying that it was 4 months now.

Meaning.. that for 3 months after recieving the product. By Justin's own admission, He recieved the product after 4 weeks. Contacted Jason... said he needed a different bulb. Jason said, Ok.. send me those back and I will send you the right ones. Then 3 months later, Justin starts bitching because he didn't get his "FREE" HID kit in the mail.

The reason business's dont send product out without recieving the bad product back first, is because of this reason. Who knows that is what really happened. It is just Justin's word, and who is he? For all anybody knows. Justin called up and said.. this is the wrong kit. Sold it to a friend and demanded a free kit, which is why he can't send it back at this point. Because he stole it and sold it.

It should have been shipped alot faster... It was not 4 months when it was shipped... it was 4 weeks by Justins admission... It was said in the original SPO that Justin made in post #5. Which btw was not mentioned in the original post of the thread. Justin worded it to make it sound like it all took 4 months then fessed up that it took 4 weeks, and I am sure he exagerated a little, because you dont under cut something when your pissed.

So... if it took 3 weeks and 1 day. When your pissed and bad mouthing somebody... that shit took 4 weeks.

So... to me.. Justin was trying to sway things in his favor from the beginning.

Last edited by FairladyZTT; 08-27-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:55 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

the very first post in justins spo about jason

SO jason...

its been about 4 months...

i never recieved that my my 2 sets of bulds that you shipped "yesterday" or that your "assistant"..... AKA girlfriend shipped... (yesterday being anytime he responded to me)

And now... when i refered a friend to you a while back... you sent him 2 kits with 4 bad ballast..... and you wont respond to either of us.

What The Fuck is your problem.

Give me back my FUCKING Money.

PS: Im going to PM you this thread, so you wont miss it.

Do Work
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Do Work
Find all posts by Do Work
Find all threads started by Do Work
Add Do Work to Your Contacts

#2 08-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Old 08-27-2009, 05:58 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

im pretty sure that says 4 months...

the 4 weeks was the first kit he baught 9 months ago and dealt with him again and it took 4 months...

so again...give justin all his money back...thats the business thing to do...

but im sure you wont...you will try to justify saying he has bulbs of yours that he wont give back...

well imo you say justins a theif...

well this thread and the other one says that you are a shitty ass business owner...

wonder who it will hurt the most???
Old 08-27-2009, 05:59 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

the very first post in justins spo about jason

SO jason...

its been about 4 months...

i never recieved that my my 2 sets of bulds that you shipped "yesterday" or that your "assistant"..... AKA girlfriend shipped... (yesterday being anytime he responded to me)

And now... when i refered a friend to you a while back... you sent him 2 kits with 4 bad ballast..... and you wont respond to either of us.

What The Fuck is your problem.

Give me back my FUCKING Money.

PS: Im going to PM you this thread, so you wont miss it.

Do Work
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Do Work
Find all posts by Do Work
Find all threads started by Do Work
Add Do Work to Your Contacts

#2 08-11-2009, 08:44 PM
This was post #5

well i started buying from jason like 9 months ago.. i didnt knwo anyone else sold, didnt shop round, and he had a warranty and was kind of local (richmond)... and he was ok at first.. still took him 4 weeks to ship a fucking kit.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:02 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

im pretty sure that says 4 months...

the 4 weeks was the first kit he baught 9 months ago and dealt with him again and it took 4 months...

so again...give justin all his money back...thats the business thing to do...

but im sure you wont...you will try to justify saying he has bulbs of yours that he wont give back...

well imo you say justins a theif...

well this thread and the other one says that you are a shitty ass business owner...

wonder who it will hurt the most???
yea.. i see what your sayin... dont know.. and I am not reading that entire first SPO. I guess it doesn't matter since Jason doesn't want to sell kits anymore. Either way... I think that all of this could have been handled alot better on both ends.