Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Buyer Beware...

Old 03-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vwhondaman has disabled reputation
Default Buyer Beware...

Good day to everyone. I am a noob to the site but not to the Honda/Acura Game!

Anyhow, wanted to do a Buyer Beware on a Particluar Individual.

sig name is jerrh24.

He/She had a 1994 Accord EX Sedan for sale (see below)
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/blackhole-6/fs-94-honda-accord-ex-auto-%242000-frederick-md-nova-176766/

and thorugh several discussions, I was interested and totally felt confident w/the Individual. Anyhow, although the actual transaction went thru his family member (supposedly) a cousin, I again, felt confident and trusted the Individaul named Jerry or Jay, or whatever his/her name is.

Anyhow, met up and drive the car and felt pretty decent. And the mere fact, NO RUST was found on the car. Bought the car for less than advertised price. The next night did a Carfax and low and behold found 270k+ miles...Yet he/she specifically stated 154K miles on the car.

I do take some responsibility for not doing prior to the purchase. I have always checked via CarFax. Even tho they are not 100% reliable, still use to feel just a tad bit of confidence.

The Person is totally a BS'er. To date, called and of course, will not answer any of the calls.

When you do bad by people/do bad in Life, It never fails! It always always always comes back to bite you in the a$$.

Last edited by vwhondaman; 04-12-2007 at 12:45 PM.