Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Bingo Tires in Springfield VA - BAD, HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY!!

Old 08-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Lurker Status

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOHCTA has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Originally Posted by DOHCTA
Shut the fuck up factor. Suck my cock.
umad because you got burned.

Dumbass
I don't care anymore, just trying to give a heads up to anyone around that area, But some people are being d-bags.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:48 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: Bingo Tires in Springfield VA - BAD, HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY!!

Exline Auto is right next door...why the fuck would anyone choose ghetto Bingo's over a clean ass shop like Exline?

Last edited by Lay Zee H; 08-11-2011 at 06:52 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Shut the fuck up faggot. Suck my cock.
Sign your rep next time bitch, or are you to scared to do that as well since you like to hide in a car while someone's trying to beat your ass for being a whiney bitch?

Thread: Bingo Tires in...

Fuck you, your a bitchhhhhh, faggot
Old 08-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Lurker Status

Originally Posted by -JB-
Shut the fuck up faggot. Suck my cock.
Sign your rep next time bitch, or are you to scared to do that as well since you like to hide in a car while someone's trying to beat your ass for being a whiney bitch?

Thread: Bingo Tires in...

Fuck you, your a bitchhhhhh, faggot

Lol wtf, shutup bitch. I don't care like i said.

And I'm sure u would of beat his ass right? Just shows how much of an adult u are. GTFO.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:43 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

And I'm sure u would of beat his ass right? Just shows how much of an adult u are. GTFO.
he was talking about you
Old 08-11-2011, 02:44 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

No...we just take our cars to shops that don't suck.

Faggot.

PS- If you're going to try to neg rep people, it helps to have your own rep on. Turn yours on and see what happens.

Last edited by Lord Humongous; 08-11-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Lurker Status

Bottom line Bingo sucks!

The rest of u schmucks that are just talking shit can suck cock. I never said anything until some of you started being doucebags.

Like I said I gave someone the parts to get it done, in the end it was done, but done wrong. I didn't know of this shop after the work was done on my car. Whatever happened, happened.

I just find it funny some of u act like u would of fought the dude over a simple argument. Sure what would of that solved? Jack shit because you probably would of got arrested.
I did what I did because there was no sense in talking to that roid rage retard. Some of the stuff happened in the heat of the moment, like the bottle... there was a lot of frustration. I don't care. I just posted this so anyone can beware of this shop practices. Maybe some knows someone etc etc.

Had I known that I was going to get ragged and flamed on & etc (which I kind of should of expected bcuz its VAdriven) I wouldn't of even posted.

Its just crazy that it had to come to something like that over something small.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:55 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

But you could've avoided all your problems by looking out the outside of the "shop" and said to yourself:

"Wow, this place looks shady as shit. I'd rather not take my vehicle there."

In the end, its all your fault.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:56 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Bottom line Bingo sucks!

The rest of u schmucks that are just talking shit can suck cock. I never said anything until some of you started being doucebags.

Like I said I gave someone the parts to get it done, in the end it was done, but done wrong. I didn't know of this shop after the work was done on my car. Whatever happened, happened.

I just find it funny some of u act like u would of fought the dude over a simple argument. Sure what would of that solved? Jack shit because you probably would of got arrested.
I did what I did because there was no sense in talking to that roid rage retard. Some of the stuff happened in the heat of the moment, like the bottle... there was a lot of frustration. I don't care. I just posted this so anyone can beware of this shop practices. Maybe some knows someone etc etc.

Had I known that I was going to get ragged and flamed on & etc (which I kind of should of expected bcuz its VAdriven) I wouldn't of even posted.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:03 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Bottom line Bingo sucks!

So....you gonna turn on your rep or what faggot?

Quick Reply: Bingo Tires in Springfield VA - BAD, HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY!!