Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Bingo Tires in Springfield VA - BAD, HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY!!

Old 06-30-2011, 05:02 PM
Lurker Status

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOHCTA has disabled reputation
Default Bingo Tires in Springfield VA - BAD, HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY!!

BAD, AWFUL, POOR SERVICE. I bought NEW rotors and NEW brake pads from online. I brought them here to install on my car. After 1 month the rear brake pad goes bad - it started to scratch my brand new rotor and the "new" brake pad is all worn. I took my car back and they were being shady about it. First I called, someone said "come before 7pm" because that's when they close. I came at 6:30 he said "we close at 6, and even if we close at 7 why are you coming 30 mins before we close" at the time there were people changing clothes in the office behind the desks (shirtless). He wanted to charge me just to look at the car, I told him I already paid hundreds of dollars just for them to install the parts on - that I provided!

So I came the next morning, without hesitation and not even looking at it - the guy tells me "its the brake caliper" that I "need a new caliper" I insisted so he finally raised it up.. took 2 minutes and said "it was the caliper" I checked the old parts that they took off to confirm that all the old brake pads were there, come to find out that the rear left pad wasn't there. It wasn't there because it was STILL on the car. The new brake pad was NEVER installed and infact is probably in the shop or they forgot to replace. They never admitted to anything. I finally bought a new caliper and a brand new pad (again) spent more than hundred dollars. Come to notice the original pad that I originally bought - WAS NEVER INSTALLED. They never changed the brake pad on that side, the pad was rusted and damaged from years ago and there's no way that in 1 month it can get that rusted and dirty/worn (I hardly drove the car)

After this whole process I went back to the shop, to ask them why this happened. Why the brake pad was never installed. The owner (tall-chubby-guy with glasses) (military haircut) (hispanic)
shrugged it off that it wasn't his problem, that it wasn't their fault. Didn't even want to hear me out. Seemed like he was busy with other things as he walked away while I was explaining. While explaining he started to raise his voice and deny everything, even started to yell about how I was wrong. My brother asked him that he doesn't need to raise his voice. After that he went off on us, right infront his employee and another customer. I was like WTF.

He said "if you don't like my tone of voice, you can get the fuck out of here, and drive the fuck away" "this is how I talk, I am ex-military" he used profanity that turned into a heated argument... This is where it got out of hand. The same guy walked towards us face to face and then followed us around our car trying to pick a fight with us, saying "hit me, do something" " we wanted no part of this and wanted to leave right then because he started walking towards us (thought he was ready to swing or hit the car).. we got in the car, as he was walking right at us yelling, cursing. I had a feeling it was going to turn bad... So we jumped in the car, while he is still yelling and cursing out of hand he stood at the driver window making Hand motions and fighting motions. We locked the car, rolled up the windows for our safety, as he was outside with something in his hand.. I’m like wtf this guy might damage the car and is beyond reason. I didn’t need to deal with this so I called the police because there was STI white with gold wheels blocking me in, so I couldn’t move my car. The customer and the employee just looked at us and didn't do nothing.

We could not back out either, so finally the customer moves his car in the heat of the situation as he sees. We drove so fast out of there, cuz this guy is telling us to get out of the car. And threatening us… He started to run after our car towards the road.. So I just tossed a half empty water bottle at him (missed) I was on the phone with 911 because I thought this guy was really going to snap and do something to us or our car. We left the shop, we talked to the police, they didn't really do anything, because nothing really ended up happening.. Infact the cops started questioning us “who threw the water bottle” “if that water bottle hit someone, it would be considered assault” so these pigs were no help at all. They found out that I threw the bottle because the STI driver was a undercover cop and he saw it. So cops didn't do shit, as I figured.. I just called him in the heat of the argument because the owner was out of his mind. I didn't want anything happening to my car.

Just putting this out there, these guys are shady as shit, fucking thieves causing all of this problem over fucking $20.00 brake pads. THIS IS NOT HOW A BUSINESS SHOULD BE RUN, THIS IS NOT HOW PAYING CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE TREATED. An Owner should not use profanity and chase and provoke to fighting someone over a simple argument. Not only I was set back hundreds of bucks, this little problem had to get the police involved. These people set me back hundreds of dollars and cost me way more than I needed to spend by taking shortcuts and stealing the part that I originally bought. They didn't even INSTALL it, they just left it as the old part and kept the new one.. SHADY!!! CHEAP!! THEIVES!! On top of that they didn't even replace the screws they rounded and tore apart after they were finished. They used the same screws. These people are HORRIBLE, and never ever have I experienced what happened here. . I’m shocked and puzzled that his is what it reverted to. Not only it wasted my time, we feared that this owner was going to snap on us or our care.. WTF

I reported these assholes to the BBB. Just a heads up.. DON’T GO HERE FOR ANYTHING. The people don’t really speak English except the Owner, who has a real ATTITUDE problem. I Will find out his name soon.

Bingo Tires (703) 440-0880 7661 Fullerton Rd, Springfield, VA

Last edited by eng; 08-10-2011 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Cleanup
Old 06-30-2011, 05:14 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Bingo Tires in Springfield VA - BAD, HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY!!

so, do not B. I. N. GO to Bingo?
Old 06-30-2011, 05:56 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

who would go to a shop called bingo anyway...
Old 08-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Registered Member

abeinrestown has disabled reputation

Great place! Received great service and it saved me a bundle. I went to Goodyear tires and tried to charge me $960 for 4 tires but I got them from bingo tires for $650. HUGE DIFFERENCE! I recommend this pace to anyone. These are tough times but I'm glad that there's small businesses like them holding on to good values and low prices.

The guy that posted this had a bad experience.. which I doubt happened. He's more obsessed with starting shit than trying to fix it.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:11 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by abeinrestown
Great place! Received great service and it saved me a bundle. I went to Goodyear tires and tried to charge me $960 for 4 tires but I got them from bingo tires for $650. HUGE DIFFERENCE! I recommend this pace to anyone. These are tough times but I'm glad that there's small businesses like them holding on to good values and low prices.

The guy that posted this had a bad experience.. which I doubt happened. He's more obsessed with starting shit than trying to fix it.
You must work at BINGO tires
Old 08-07-2011, 02:12 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

So your first post is refuting a claim that a shop sucks?

That's not suspect or anything
Old 08-08-2011, 03:48 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I had a bad experience there as well.

The owner is a giant faggot and tried to have sex with me.

So FUCK YOU
Old 08-09-2011, 04:38 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

LOL I work down the street from this place. Its ghetto as all fuck. Its like Little Mexico there.

For the people asking why someone would ever take their car to have anything done there; its because that person is cheap as fuck/too dumb to do things themselves.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Lurker Status

DOHCTA has disabled reputation

STFU,

You prob work there. Go suck there nuts if your that satisfied with them.

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
LOL I work down the street from this place. Its ghetto as all fuck. Its like Little Mexico there.

For the people asking why someone would ever take their car to have anything done there; its because that person is cheap as fuck/too dumb to do things themselves.
GTFO,

I didn't have time to do it myself, and I needed it done right then. Someone else actually took the car there, not me.. I just gave someone the parts to get it done. I' mean really how fucking hard is it for an automotive shop to do a fuckin brake job anyways, wtf.

Last edited by DOHCTA; 08-10-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:52 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

U dumb. Fullerton road is littered with auto shops. If you had driven another 500 feet you could've taken it to a real shop.

Quick Reply: Bingo Tires in Springfield VA - BAD, HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY!!