Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

{VB} TNT Tinting

Old 01-07-2009, 10:49 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage
Default Re: {VB} TNT Tinting

Originally Posted by Stroke-it
I found out I still have to go to court because the officer who gave me the ticket doesn't come back to work until tomorrow, which is my court date. So now I have to present it in court.
My bad, I read that wrong. Oh well hopefully they will let you off after all the shit you've been through trying to get it set right.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:52 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by vmspionage
My bad, I read that wrong. Oh well hopefully they will let you off after all the shit you've been through trying to get it set right.
I think I worded it kinda funny...

And I hope no one else has to go through the same shit I went through. Wish I would have got it done somewhere else.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Registered Member

itsme71190 has disabled reputation

im still against TNT.
i took mine back because i noticed they missed a spot. i thought they would redue that one window. NAAA they just took a black marker and filled it in
Old 01-07-2009, 03:46 PM
SSHNIPER

THATS FRESH is on a distinguished road

Atlantic Shoreline FTW.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

I've had atleast 4 cars tinted there. Not a problem yet.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

Weldmandingo has disabled reputation

they fucked up my del sol !! only reason i took it out there was because i had everyone telling me they were good and fucked it up!!! had to go to stewart's tinting small company but amazing work!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:50 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by itsme71190
. NAAA they just took a black marker and filled it in
Wow thats some shit
Old 01-08-2009, 08:22 AM
WheelWhore

fascelica will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by itsme71190
im still against TNT.
i took mine back because i noticed they missed a spot. i thought they would redue that one window. NAAA they just took a black marker and filled it in
wow, thats pathetic on there part...

i'll never go there after hearing this
Old 01-08-2009, 09:41 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON

I had two cars tinted at TNT Tinting in the past, no complaints from me. Tint was done fast(within an hour) and looked good and held up well... this was a few years ago however, so their quality may have dropped, I can only speak from my experience.

I am not discounting at all how they gave you the runaround, or lied about re doing the rear windows...and I'm glad to hear they fixed the situation for you. But I have to say my experience was a good one.

You will always hear about the bad jobs, every business messes up, or does poor work from time to time, especially when they do so much volume...I'm sure they do the most tint in the 757, or close to it. I'm also pretty sure the majority of the work they do is up to par, or they would be out of business. I recommended them to a few people and they were happy with the tint they got as well, just so people don't get the idea that this place does only shitty work.

All my recent tint jobs have been done by Auto Sound and Securtiy because I know the owner, and support his business. They do great work as well. That is all
Old 01-09-2009, 07:45 AM
Registered member

supraBoy has disabled reputation

Ive only had East Coast window tint do work on any of my cars. That includes an 08 Camry, A 91 supra, and my Lexus which was done twice now for different percents.

East Coast FOR THE WIN!!

Quick Reply: {VB} TNT Tinting