Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

looking for help on my honda build

Old 10-23-2011, 11:34 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: looking for help on my honda build

learn to launch, get your 60ft times down then worry about boosting a motor. if your still set on a d series then by all means do not cut corners. the primary reason people with boosted hondas blow their motors up is because they cheap out and go budget. forced induction is not cheap. sleeve the block, run forged pistons, do some research to determine what rods and head components will work best with what you want to accomplish. as for reliability, build the motor the correct way with the things i just stated and get a good tune from someone who knows what they're doing. or better yet have two separate tunes made, one on low boost for dd and one balls out track tune.

and for fucks sake spend the 1000 bucks or so on a real ems, not that neptune or crome bullshit.