Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

GRIPFest 2011

Old 11-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all
Default Re: GRIPFest 2011

I'm glad you opened it up to walk ups the day of. I won't know if I can make it till a day or two before, but hope so, the firechicken likes NCCAR!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:17 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by WheelPowerRacin
One more question, even though the event details say "open classing" I see that I am listed as unclassified. I put in the memo section that my car was classed thru NASA as "D". Was wondering if I needed to do something before the event?
Its being classed like an AutoX, you go out do one timed lap, come in.

Originally Posted by Beach Cruiser
I'm glad you opened it up to walk ups the day of. I won't know if I can make it till a day or two before, but hope so, the firechicken likes NCCAR!
+1 Mustang has fired up, but dunno if I can get the rest of the little shit done by then, if so ... im there.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Sounds good guys. We have about 24 spots open as of now. If you do figure out before hand and want to get signed up I have edited the first post link with the link to late reg instructions
Old 11-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

weeata has disabled reputation

Bump. We still have plenty of slots left. Don't miss out, it's going to be a fun event.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:57 AM
OCD
miata fag

OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD

Wish I could make it out to this, it looks like its going to be a blast.